Chapter 7 Unfriendly Battle

The next morning Anos woke up to find two new aurae's in town. One was from a fallen angel and the other was from a sacred sword. This interested Anos but he decided it wasn't worth his attention. Getting up from the bed he dressed up and walked down to the living room and saw his mother making breakfast in the living room.

Izabella: Goodmorning honey. 

Anos: Goodmorning mother

Izabella: I made your favorite sandwiches.

Anos: You're the best mother.

Izabella looks overjoyed as she goes to hug Anos.

Izabella: Now hurry up or you will be late for school.

Anos sits down and eats his meal in silence, When he is done he gets up grabs his bag, and teleports school.

Scholl entrance

Xenovia and Irina were standing at the school gate. Xerovia takes one look at Anos and shoots him a look of disdain. Seeing this Anos walks up to them and asks

Anos: Is there something on my face you don't like.

Xerovia: Quiet Devil your lowly kind isn't qualified to speak to me.

Rias and her peerage were coming to the gate and hearing Xerovia's remark towards Anos freeze in fear. Irina notices this and looks at them with a questioning glance. Rias and Akeno hurry over to Xerovia push her away and apologize to Anos.

Rias: Anos please forgive her, she doesn't know the first thing about you.

Irina looks surprised to see Rias who was the little sister of the Devil King himself apologies to someone as weak as Anos            (Ps Anos is hiding his aura here so it looks like he is weak).

Anos: I don't really mind it was refreshing.

Rias sighs in relief as Anos begins to walk away.

Xerovia: I am not done with you devil.

Anos turns back as the others seem petrified.

Anos: So do you propose a duel

Xerovia: As if a devil could use a sword.

Anos: I certainly do believe in my swordsmanship. Shall we settle this right now?

Xerovia: Very well.

The group moves to the back of the school where Rias makes a large barrier to minimize any damage to the surroundings

Xerovia: I will show you your place devil.

Xerovia brings out her Excalibur fragment while Anos simply walks up to a nearby tree and breaks a branch of it.

Xerovia: What are you doing, Where is your sword

Anos waves his branch at her and replies: It's right here.

The people there look at him dumbstruck while Xerovia becomes even angrier.

Xerovia: You will pay for underestimating me, devil.

Xerovia charges towards Anos with her sword in her hand, aiming for Anos's shoulder Anos parries the blow and hits the Excalibur with his branch breaking it into two pieces. Xerovia and Irinal simply look at Anos dumbstruck.