Chapter Ten

The news of Y/N getting lost in the newborn haze and ripping her mate's arms off travelled round the castle quickly after Santiago had discovered Felix outside and had offered to help him reattach them. The Kings found it rather amusing especially Caius "Feisty little newborn. I'm so proud" "He would be" Felix commented low and Alec snickered "I also heard Demetri gave your mate sex advice as part of her newborn training. I didn't realise that was an option now. Maybe I should retake the newborn training class" Alec didn't bother to hide the shit-eating grin on his face "Fuck off" Felix growled low "No please Felix?" Jane asked teasingly, Felix just growled deciding on ignoring the twins for a while.

Once Felix's shift finished he made his way back to his room and locked the door. He felt Y/N's arms wrap around him from behind, gently taking her hands in his he turns around in her arms and leans down capturing her lips with his own, she sighed and he slipped his tongue into her mouth and gently fought her for dominance which she allowed. She stood up on her tip toes hands resting on his shirt covered chest; he bent his knees a little and his hands rested on the back her thighs and lifted her up in his arms, her legs wrapped around his waist "I want you little one" He softly whispered not wanting to ruin the moment "Really?" She asked taking her bottom lip between her teeth "Yes, little one. I would've taken you whilst you were human but we never got that close" He kissed her lips softly before placing her on the bed and knelt before her on the floor "Let me make you feel good..." He trailed off and she nodded at him causing him to smile at her. He ran his hands up her thighs moving her skirt up to reveal her lace panties and he placed a kiss to her lace covered centre before gently pushing her to lie down on the bed. He kept one hand on her stomach as he kissed her covered centre again before removing her panties and gently parting her thighs with his hands, placing his mouth over her clit and sucking and flicking the bundle of nerves. A breathless moan left her lips and he growled low, the sound vibrating against her and he gently slipped one finger inside her, moving it in and out of her a few times before adding a second finger "Ahh...Fe" He smiled against her and continued to suck and flick her clit with his tongue as his fingers moved within her bringing her closer to her release. He knew she was getting close as she writhed beneath him, he pressed his hand down a little harder on her stomach to keep her in place "Fe I'm so..." "Relax and cum for me baby" He purred low and pushed his fingers in a little deeper, hitting a new spot inside her, her walls clenching around his fingers and she came "Oh my god" She gripped the bedsheets and her head fell to the side as her eyes squeezed shut, "Oh" She moaned low as he kept sucking her clit as she came down from her high. He withdrew his fingers and placed them in his mouth tasting her before moving up the bed and whispering "You taste so good" He kissed her allowing her to taste herself on his tongue, he kissed along her jawline moving down to kiss just below her ear, she gasped as he rolled his hips against her. He continued to kiss her moving down her neck, gently sucking and nibling her skin.

"Felix" "Yes little one" "Make love to me...please" He didn't answer her, instead he got off the bed and removed his clothes. He climbed back onto the bed hovering over her; pulling her up so he could remove her top and bra "So beautiful...and mine" He kissed her and laid her back down, quickly removing her skirt "Please Felix" She begged low and moved her hands up his chest over his shoulders and let her hands run down his back, nails lightly scratching his skin and he growled in her ear as he slipped into her easily; stilling for a few moments to allow her to adjust his long thick cock before he continued to ease into her until he was fully inside her, filling her completely. He stilled again loving how tight she felt around him "Move...Fe...please" She begged him low "So eager" He smiled against her skin as he pulled out of her slightly before slowly re-entering her "Ahh" She breathed out and her legs wrapped around him allowing him to slide in deeper "Felix" She cried out, lifting her hips a little to grind against him "Y/N" He growled her name, then his head dipped low to take a nipple into his mouth, flicking it with his tongue "Oh...god" Her back arched up into him and he purred before switching breasts, thumb and finger rolling the other nipple. His thrusts became faster and harder as he chased his own release and felt her walls clench around him "Oh Y/N" He called out as he came inside her; her feeling every twitch of his hard member as he continued to thrust within her, riding out their orgasms together "I love you Y/N" "I love you too Felix" He stayed buried inside her and held her in his arms for a moment before she rolled them over "Up for another round handsome" She purred in his ear and began moving her hips over his, a breathless moan leaving his lips and she smiled down at him "I have nowhere else to be little one" He replied enjoying seeing his mate on top of him. She continued to move her hips over his as her fingers lightly scratched his chest, her head rolled back and her mouth open "Ahh" Felix's hands moved up her thighs towards her hips, gently holding her as she lifted almost completely off of him before lowering herself back down "Fuck" They both cried out together "You feel so good inside me Fe" He thrusted up into her and she grinded against him "That's because we were made to be together" She moved her hips over his faster, grinding against him each time, chasing her release, his hands moved and cupped her breasts squeezing lightly, thumbs brushing her nipples "FELIX!" She screamed his name as she came hard around him "Y/N" Her name leaving his lips as he came inside her "Don't stop Fe, please it feels so good" She rolled her hips against his riding out their highs together. He rolled them over so she was beneath him again "I think you can give me one more baby" That was the only warning she got before he pulled out of her until only the tip of his cock was inside her, then he slammed back into her taking her rough and fast "OH GOD YES!!!" She cried out and wrapped her legs around him, pulling him closer to her. Felix continued his rough, fast movements within her, his fingers moving down between them to play with her sensitive clit "FELIX" "Y/N" They came together "God I love you Felix" "I love you too." Someone banged on the adjoining bedroom wall "Take a break Fe...I counted four orgasms" Demetri's voice sounded through the wall. They chuckled "I think you were a little loud little one" Felix smirked "So were you" She replied smiling. They showered quickly and once they were clean they laid back down on the bed and he held her in his arms "Just like when you were human" She hummed in agreement before kissing him "Goodnight Fe" She said playfully and snuggled into him.

A few days later Felix was guard duty but was asked to guard the door to Aro's study as he didn't wish to be disturbed. The corridor was quiet and Felix was a little bored until Demetri came and joined him for a bit "What are you doing here Fe?" He asked low "Aro doesn't wish to be disturbed so he has asked that I guard the door to his study" Felix replied "Mind if I join you for abit?" "Not at all D. It's a bit boring standing here on my own" He replied low. A little while later Y/N appeared wearing an outfit Felix wished she wasn't, seeing as he was on duty "Ahh, my two favourite vamps" She greeted with a smile "Y/N" They said at the same time "What are you doing here little one?" "I'm bored Feee" She dragged out his name as she ran her fingers up and down the front of his jacket, her head resting on his chest "Why don't you go to the library and do some reading?" Felix offered "I don't want to read a book..." She trailed off, he fingers still moving up and down his jacket "How about you spend some time with Chelsea?" Demetri suggested "She's busy...with Matt" Y/N replied, her hand moving lower down his jacket "There must be something you want do little one, whilst I'm working." Demetri smirked as Y/N bent over in front of Felix showing a little of the blue lace panties she was wearing "Oops" She said as she bent down to pick up 'something' up, Felix and Demetri didn't see what though. Y/N smoothed her skirt down once she stood back up, she even adjusted her top ensuring Felix got an eye full of cleavage, Demetri also got a look as he was standing beside his friend and couldn't help feeling a little aroused 'she's my friend' he reminded himself trying to cool down "I'll see you later Fe, Y/N" "Wonder why he left in a hurry" Y/N purred in her mate's ear as she cupped his crotch, Felix growled low "I think you know why little one" Y/N giggled and looked up at him through her lashes trying to look innocent; he groaned and captured her lips in a kiss "Go and wait in our room...I'll deal with you later" "Ok" She replied smiling and walked away leaving her mate standing outside Aro's office clearly aroused.

"Did it work?" Jane asked "Go take a look" Y/N replied with a smirk looking over her shoulder, Alec walked off to see if Y/N accomplished the bet 'to try and turn on Felix whilst on duty.' "Dem left rather quickly" She added with chuckle. Alec returned and handed her €10, "Damn" Jane growled as she handed over the money too. "Thank you" Y/N replied. The trio made their way to the library and got comfortable, reading for the afternoon.

Later that evening Felix returned to their room to find Y/N waiting for him on their bed wearing the green lace lingerie set he bought her after her first 'tour' feeding. He quickly removed his clothes, leaving his boxers on and made his way to the bed and captured her lips with his "Don't move" He ran into his closet and returned with a few ties "Arms up" He said smiling and she did as he asked, watching as he tied her wrists to the bedframe "You don't get to touch me tonight little one" He winked at her before he carefully removed her bra and panties and settled himself between her thighs. He looked up at her and she noticed his usual ruby eyes were now nearly black "I'm hungry" He growled low and buried his face in her heat; sucking harshly on her clit as he pushed two fingers into her, thrusting them in and out of her, being a little rough "Oh god" She cried out and began to writhe beneath him, he removed his fingers and whimpered at the loss only for him to slip his tongue deep inside her, his fingers roughly pinching and rubbing her clit. Her head rolled back "Felix" She came hard and he purred against her core, sending vibrations through her body, before she had time to recover from her first orgasm of the night, he removed his boxers and slid inside her with one quick thrust filling her deeply "You're so tight, little one" He buried his face into her neck sucking and nibbling on her skin there as he pounded into her hard and fast "YES! YES!" She screamed, he smiled knowing only he could please her this way. "Y/N" He called out as he came inside her, her walls clenching around him as she came for the second time that evening. He untied her wrists, placing a kiss to each one "I love you Y/N" "I love you too."

Despite the polite request from Demetri for them to 'keep the noise down' they screamed out in pleasure another four times before Jane knocked on their door and threatened to pain drop Felix's ass, insisting they take a break or find a way to be quiet. "Thank you Jane" Demetri said loudly enough for them to hear "They were so loud even I could hear them" She replied "You're just jealous because you two aren't getting any" Felix called back in response "Play nice Felix" Y/N purred before wrapping her lips around Felix's still hard cock "You will be the death of me Y/N" She purred in response "Remember you need to need to be quiet Fe" She winked at him before taking him into her mouth again, the tip of him hitting the back of her throat, teeth grazing his length, her hands sliding up and down, what she couldn't take orally; her hands moving in time with her mouth. He muffled his cries of ecstasy with a pillow as he emptied himself down her throat, her swallowing everything he gave her "Such a good boy" She purred kissing him, he could taste himself on her tongue and he deepened the kiss, holding her tight in his arms.