[1]

LISA POV

Kringg! Kringg! Kringg!

Aish too loud I yawn and stretching my body as I stand up my phone rings oh it's Jisoo unnie the one who always checking my day.

I smile and answer the call " Hello unnie I'm okay HAHA" I laugh because I know what she wants to ask.

"Gezz. Monkey should I change my question next time? But it's good to hear that" she said to me.

" You should change chikin unnie I want to hear new question" I said chuckling.

"Okay, now get your ass and go here in the school I'm waiting bye monkey love you" Jisoo unnie said and she hang up.

Are they thinking of me maybe not because their attention is always to their older daughter  that they forget that they have another daughter that seeking of their attention.

After my morning routine I get my car key and go down to eat. While I'm going down I am scanning my mansion that I am the only one live here and my servants. When I started senior high school I move out to my family house and started to my own life I own different companys I started it on small business when I was 3rd year high school but in how many days, months, and years pass my business getting bigger and bigger and now I'm successfull in a young age. My company now are always leading around the world and no one knows who is the CEO.

The one who assist to my company is my right hand it's Ms. Jessi she was the one who always attend to the awardings. They thought Ms. Jessi is the CEO. Ms. Jessi and Jisoo unnie only knows my business they are the one who always care for me that I'm longing to my family's attention.

Even my family didn't know how successful I am when I move out they didn't even stop me or ask why or where do I next to live. I always waiting for 'How are you' 'How's your day' 'what are you doing right now if you have time visit to our house' many question that I want to hear from my parents that can show how they care for me. I am waiting to their question that they want to hear my story if that happen I will tell that Mom and Dad I am successfull.

But when that happen? When their care is always to my older sister.

Yeah I smile when my parents call me but until I answer it my smile fade away why because 'Lisa do you know where is your sister I can't contact her I am worried'

Then Mom how about me?
Are you not worried to me?
As far I know do you have other daughter?
How about me?

A questions that can't even come out to my mouth.

Do you know what it feels like to be tortured by your own mind?

Meow! Meow!

I got cutt off to my thought when leo is rubbing his fur to my feet cute I smile and get leo and continue walking to the dining area.

I was about to start eating but I stop and look up to the servant I was gesturing them to sit they look at me confused "I am gesturing you all to sit and join me to eat and no buts I always say to all of you to join me everyday to eat I don't want to repeat it again" I smile and started to eat sometimes talking to my servant while leo is on my lap.

I am parking my car as always student looking to my car again I can see that they are amaze.

I saw Jisoo unnie busy playing to her phone so I go out to my car and I walk slowly going to her direction.

"BWAHH! HAHA!" I laugh to her reaction and her phone got throw away.

"Holy chikin nuggets!!" Jisoo unnie shout holding her chest to calm down her are still shock.

"Ouch! Unnie" Jisoo smack my head that's hurt I pout at her she just look at me disgust.

"Yuck! Don't pout at me you look like a duck" Jiso said to me with her fake annoyed tone.

She walk to the direction where the cellphone got throw after Jisoo get the phone she look at me with a burning eyes.

"You broke my cellphone  run for your life right now monkey" Jisoo unnie reminding me.

I widen my eyes as I panic where I was going to run my direction I saw Unnie was going to run to me so I starting to run for my life

I saw many students looking at us and some are giggling and laughing they always saw us like this I and Jisoo unnie are the crack heads in this school.