[24]

IRENE POV

Day 2 in Jeju

I wake up early today because I want to swim with the other girls so now I'm in the outside seating on the beach chair with Jennie on my left side and Jisoo on my right side. Wendy, Yeri, Joy and Rose get some food in inside.

"Irene Unnie where is Lisa?" I heard Jisoo ask.

"She's in the room sleeping" I said while putting a sunblock on my legs.

"Sleeping it's already 11 a.m." Jennie join the talk.

"Did you two sleep late unnie?" Again Jisoo ask.

"No we sleep early and I don't know why she still not waking up when I poke her cheeks many times and also we didn't do tired things yesterday we just talk and watching movie inside" I said to them yeah that's true we sleep 7 pm and now it's 11 a.m.

"Is that so" Jisoo said and I look at her she is puzzle.

"Girls juice!" A tall guy delivered a juice.

"Oh thank you kai and just put at here" I look to Jennie who is trying not to blush while she help Kai.

I feel a finger poke on my side so I look and it's Jisoo "What?" I ask.

"Why Jennie is polite to him as far I know my sister is a bitch when a guy will come near her but what happen now she is like in love?" Jisoo said confusedly looking to her sister.

I chuckle at her statement "On what's running in your mind is true" I said to her and Jisoo look at me disbelief.

"Seriously?" Jisoo ask and I nodded. Jisoo shake her head still looking to Jennie I silently laugh at her reaction.

"I thought she would be a nun" I heard Jisoo's whisper.

Then Wendy, Yeri, Joy and Rose are here now holding a different kinds of foods especially Rose who is food lover.

"Unnie when are you going to swim?" Yeri ask while wearing her robe.

"Later" I said

"Tsk it's the same you said earlier Unnie" Rose said as she put away the food because Wendy is trying to get some of her food.

"Just give me 30 minutes I still love the weather" I say and sip my juice.

"Girls I saw Sana and Dahyun here" Joy said to us but I didn't pay attention to it because I'm not close to Sana and Dahyun and don't who they are.

"Are you sure?" Yeri ask. I look to my left side to see Jennie happily talking to Kai. Gosh my cousin is already having interest to someone is it really true the love at first sight.

"Maybe Joy is right Dahyun and Sana is here because I saw Momo. Also I saw Lisa's family maybe Seulgi is here too" I heard Wendy that's when I look to them.

"Really?" Suddenly Jisoo seriously ask why her tone suddenly scary.

"Yeah Jisoo" Wendy said and Jisoo just nodded.

Hayst Lisa wake up now it's so boring you are not here you heavy sleeper. Yeah I am, I have been sulking since morning until now because Lisa didn't wake up even I kiss her all face she just humm and back to sleep.