[15]

JESSI POV

I am here at the Lisa's company busy signing the papers that Lisa didn't finish. I am mad when Jìsoo call me that Lisa was beat up so I rush to school to fetch Lisa and continue her resting in the mansion. I look to my phone that someone call.

"Hello do you need something?" I answered.

"I have something to tell again" The other lined said.

"Mm what is it?" I ask normally.

"I saw Seulgi get inside in the CR where Lisa is there after a minute Seulgi get out and Lisa next that many bruise and limping holding her stomach" The other line seriously said and I stay silent.

"Are you going to slide this again! Huh If you did then next time I will saw Seulgi beating Lisa again I won't hesitate to back up and beat her like what she did to Lisa" He added.

"You know Lisa if you did that she will be mad at you for hurting her sister. That's why Lisa is not fighting back because she still love her sister even she always get hurt. Just wait, Lisa will fight back if she could no longer endure. " I said calm.

"I hope so. It's hurt me looking at her who is hurting more. I will hung up now" He said and hung up.

I look to my contacts and call the Dean "Hello Ms. Jessi" The dean greet me first.

"There still be class like lesson going to discussed?" I ask.

"There's no lesson going to discuss Ms. Jessi they only have class but it's free time until the graduation come. Why do you ask Ms. Jessi?"

"I was going to ask that if it's okay that Lisa will not attend in the class as you say its free time only and Lisa will just attend at the graduation day. I want Lisa to rest and heal her wounds." I said to the dean.

"Oh it's okay Ms. Jessi no problem about that. I apologize on behalf of what happen a while ago." The dean said.

"It's okay. Okay I will hung up now" I said and put my phone in the drawer.

The awarding business is near and I am planning to pursue Lisa to introduce herself as a CEO.

JISOO POV

"Dad can I stay little longer here at Lisa's place?" I ask Dad in the phone.

"Yes, you can decide on your own Jisoo. You will be turning College." Dad said to me.

"Okay Dad thank you. Dad one more thing can I just go to Graduation day I don't want to go to class because it's boring and I will look to Lisa because someone beat her" I said I hope Dad will agree.

"Is Lisa okay now? Okay Dad will call the Dean later. Also invite Lisa here next time Jisoo its been a long time" Oh Mom is listening because she is the one who answered.

"I will Mom and Lisa is little bit okay now Mom there is Joohyun who taking care at her in the room" I said and let them know.

"Oh this good news I will tell the Bae's about this HAHA. Also let your cousin and sister know that you all attend on the day of graduation" Mom said happily said.

"Mmm okay Mom and Dad bye!!" I said and hung up.

I go to living room and I saw Irene there and the others "Where is Lisa Irene Unnie?" I ask her.

"She's in the room cleaning herself before she go down to eat" Irene said and I nodded.

"By the way we can attend on the day of graduation Dad already going to tell the Dean that we won't go to class" I said.