[13]

IRENE POV

"I am sure that their contestant will lose" One of the student said.

"Yeah they don't have dancer their only the crackhead duo who didn't know how to dance" Her friend said.

"Correct we are thankful that we are classmate to Seulgi" they are whispering but  I can I mean we clearly hear it and what use of that whispering.

Bitch! Who will lose I am Irene Bae and my partner Lalisa Manoban my future lover was not included to our vocabulary the word lose I thought. I was about to stand to talk that bitch who underestimated our ability but Wendy and Yeri hold my both hand.

"Yah Unnie calm down" Rose said caressing my back to calm still Wendy and Yeri holding me.

"I thought you are good controling your emotion" Jennie said and laugh.

I glared at her and she stop "Yes I am but not to insult our ability. I am bitch my dear cousin what use of this side when I didn't use it to them." I said raising my eyebrow

"Just calm down Unnie let's just surprise them" Joy said.

Where is Lisa by the way but I just stay silent. Jisoo is just beside Rose as always they doing lovey dovey thingy I rolled my eyes. They saw me how my reaction to chaesoo and they laugh at me.

"Heyy guys I'm sorry I'm late" It's Lisa who is panting.

"It's okay also there is no class because most of all teachers and student is busy preparing." Yeri said to her she just nodded.

She look at me with her cute smile but I just put my blank face so she look at me frown. I lost my mood because of that bitch student.

"Hey what happen to Joohyun?" I heard Lisa whisper to Jennie.

"Bad mood" Jennie reply.

I feel she sit beside me "Bunny" She call me with her cute voice but I am controlling my smile.

"Bunny I have story about this morning" Lisa said to me but still not looking at her.

"Do you know that Lily licking my face then  Loui is rubbing his fur in the side of my face then Luca is on the top of my face they always disturbed my sleep" She said her story and I know that she is pouting.

"Then what about Leo what she do?" I ask I can't help it.

She then side hug me suddenly that I got startled but I feel relax "Don't laugh" She said with her pleading eyes.

"It depends" I said and arranging her bangs.

"I was deep sleep then suddenly I feel water dripping on my face at first I thought it was a water but when I open my eyes" She stop for a while "I saw Leo peeing on my face" After she said that I laugh loudly.

"Hyunn!!" She is whining.

"That's Leo pee you because you over slept" I said to her as I slowly recover from laughing.

"Still" Lisa said protesting but she did not continue and just hug me and I hug her back. They already have Chaesoo and I we have also a Lisrene. Gosh I am crazy inlove.

"LISRENE! FOR THE WIN!" Joy shout what the fuck I just thought that.

"I read it Unnie" Joy said with her grinned.

"LISRENE RIGHT FELLOW CLASSMATE!" Jisoo shout too.

"YEAH LISRENE" Our classmate shout. Lisa pulled away the hug and said "Lisrene it's cute" I hug her and hide on her neck that I smell her scent green apple. She just laugh while tapping my back I still hear my classmate shout.