Chapter 5: The Surprise

Hey, Ren here!  

Sorry for not uploading personal stuff came up and my computer broke so I'm back! Here's the next chapter. 

"Speak" - pokemon speak

"Words" - regular speech

Anything underlined or bolded is to put emphasis on it or a combo of both

Ash POV:

As we pull up to the hotel I sat back and took in a view as the security guards scramble to secure the hotel.

The 8 region hotel, a grand thing at least 20 stories high, marble and granite made up of the sturdy building, was one of the only buildings to survive in Lumiose City.

The sidewalk and the walls show chips and slight cracks where the vines damaged them.

Time skip

It takes about 20 minutes to secure the lobby and the elevator and the hall to our room

We head up to the suite, the Royal suite, of course... the irony... I turn to look at Clemont who made the reservation...

He's just looking in awe of the plate that's bolted on the door, he turned his stunned gaze to me.

" What the hell." He whispered

So not on purpose.

I replied in a deadpan tone

"I thought it was a little on the nose for trying to stay under the radar."

It didn't help that Theo and Bonnie were rolling on the floor laughing, and Dylan and Xavier were bent at the middle gasping for breath and snorting with laughter.

Even the guards were struggling to keep a straight face.

Kiawe didn't even try to hold it in he was currently using a guard to stay upright. The guard wasn't doing much better.

The poor woman who showed us to our rooms was so confused, I dismissed her.

We rented out 2 floors of the hotel for our security team and staff on top of the suite for me and my family.

It also helped that only Clemont and Bonnie were staying and the others were teleporting out.

I hugged them extra tight making sure to squeeze the air out of them.

"I love you my little ones, to the other side of the stars."

"To the other side of the stars."

And they were gone.

God damn pregnancy hormones making me emotional,

God, they wouldn't have left if they knew I was pregnant.

I will not cry. I will not cry.... I will not .......

I launched myself into Bonnie's arms sobbing.

Bonnie was barely able to hold me up she shuffled me into the room and the guards turned away giving me as much privacy they can while doing their job.

Clemont POV

Theo and the others had just left when I turned to Dad to talk to him about tomorrow when he threw himself into Bonnie nearly taking her out. Shoulder heaving sobs racked his body his knees giving out, looking over his head to my twin using out twinseption as Bonnie likes to call it I asked her.

" Is he ok?"

" I don't know I've never seen him like this," Bonnie said worriedly

" Should we call Papa?" I asked worriedly.

" And say what? Dad's crying I think somethings wrong?" She said sarcastically.

" Yes!" I whisper scream.

"Ok, let's do that." She told me.

And the Story Continues......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------