Chapter 8: Breakfest

"Speak"  - pokemon speak
"Words" - regular speech
Anything underlined or bolded is to put emphasis on it or a combo of both

Ash POV

I looked up from breakfast because the sounds of eating stopped

" What?"

Everyone had stopped mid-bite, mid, chew and were staring in awe at me

"What?"   I repeated because the staring was sort of getting uncomfortable and I didn't understand the purpose of it.

" How? Just how?" Bonnie said in awe.

" For the love of... what are you guys going on about?!" I was a bit worried.

Bonnie POV

I looked at my father, in pure awe of who he is and the amount he can consume in such a short time.

Mounds of food disappeared in what appeared to be a blink of an eye and he looked as composed as ever.

Not a crumb or stain, his hair the same as before he started eating.

" How? Just how? " I repeated

" Honestly darling" My father replied after finishing another plate he is the 5th plate for the record as well.

"It's like you've never seen a pregnant person eat before," he stated the literal state secret at the breakfast table

The guards and Kiawe spit out the lifeblood that was caffeine everywhere, my Dad ladies and gentlemen were more upset about the spilled coffee than he was than them finding out he was pregnant.

" What the hell?!?  Why are you wasting the nectar of the gods? I can't have it in my condition and you're wasting it?"

At this point, he's been picking up speed and has gotten louder, and is genuinely upset.

" What are you going on about nectar of the gods? " Kiawe asked.

" Well Gray created it specifically for me so, the nectar of the Gods." he casually states as if he didn't just drop a damn grenade into the conversation.

Delia, Ash's guard just sent it into the floor in a dead faint.

Just gone.

"What?" Clemont asked, "Are you telling me that Papa created coffee because you wanted something, so it is quite literally nectar of the gods?"

"Well, it doesn't hold any of the properties of a "True" nectar of the gods that only we as a family can drink. This one I gave to the earth so anyone can have it, even pokemon can eat the beans, leaves, or the steeped water that people may or may not worship it."

"Sometimes it's hard to forget you are Gods."   Clemont stated.

" You forgot you're a demi-god?  Dad asked

"Well you are so much more powerful than us and we barely use our full strength unless it's with each other."  I said

"So we forget." Clemont finished my sentence. The guards smirking into their cups, knowing what was to happen.

We looked at eachother and smirked.

"We are Gods"   We stated.

Our glowing eyes sold the point.

The air became heavy with a dense, heavy pressure, the air temperature dropped to below zero. The air leaving our mouths crystalized. The aura redating from Father could bring anyone to their knees. Black shadows twisted. and the glow of his eyes shone through the darkness and illuminated the God that Father was...

Ash POV

All bowed and kneeled before me in awe
For they were in the presence of a God. well they usually were but I usually masked my presence.
They let the words of their soul come forth and shine for it was a promise to the Gods.

" We are in awe oh holy one.  We dedicate our lives and our existence on this side of the stars and beyond. We shall give our last breath for your dreams, desires, and make your wish come true. We are your earthly vassals.  We are your shield and sword.
We will be your sacrifice.  We shall run this world with poise and grace for it is all you deserve.  We serve the Gods of Death and Life.
We serve the mighty one, the holy one, and the worthy one.
Bless be and praise be. We serve."

" And so mote it be."  Dad no,  Father stated

And the Story Continues......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------