三十

How many days has it been when Megumi swore to himself that he doesn't want to see Sukuna? He forgot. But the only thing he knows is that he couldn't take it.

In the past few days, Sukuna would try and approach Megumi but every time he do that, the other would run away. Did he do something wrong? He remembered he just didn't say a goodbye when he left. Is that the reason why Megumi's ignoring him?

Even if Sukuna wanted to force Megumi to look at him for once, he couldn't. Megumi's friends are always with him to distract him. And it all made Sukuna confused. What is happening? The other day, they were fine, what went wrong? He kept on asking himself what he did until he forgot that he's attending school.

He always bumps into people but students won't complain because it's Sukuna that we're talking about. His temper's short and might snap at them. Why would they trigger him? Of course, who would even try?

"Watch where you're going."

"Huh?" Sukuna snaps back to reality when he again bumped into someone. His eyebrows met when he recognized the person staring at him so coldly. "What're you doing here?"

"Do you not want me here?"

"Did father called you and ask you to come here?" he took a deep breath. Since their mother left them, their father was always there to support them. Yuuji's parents also helped them but everything won't last, do they? So Sukuna doesn't want to depend on everything on them.

"Is that how you greet me after not meeting for at least three fucking years?"

"What do you want?" he hissed, "It would be better to talk at home, you know?"

"It's important, Suku. Will you not listen to me?"

He sighed in disbelief. Since he knows that this is not going anywhere, he decided to just talk in the school cafeteria. Coincidently, the bell rang signaling it's time for lunch.

Sukuna ordered his food and another one to the person waiting for him at the table. When he arrived, immediately sat in front of that person and placed the trays in front of them.

"I'm not that hungry."

"You need to eat anyway. Stop complaining."

"I don't want to eat."

"Eat. Don't make me say things twice." he threatens.

"Suku, you looked quite troubled. Something's going on with your business?"

"Just tell me why you're here." he stuffed the onigiri in his mouth as he waited for a reply from the person coldly staring back at him.

"Your father talked to me. He requested me to guide you for the... do you remember what I told your a few years back then?"

"That you're a masochist?"

"Not that one, idiot. The one I told you that... the day will come that you will need to go back to Kyoto to finish your business there?"

"Why would I want to go back, Tomi?"

Her lips formed a small smirk as her bangs slightly cover her eyes. "You don't want to?"

Sukuna frowned, "Why would I? I'm fine staying here with my brothers. Did you miss me that much that you want me back?" he chuckled when it suddenly changes her expression.

"Well... I did. What's your real reason?" she tapped her chin and flashed a small smile. "Is it because of Megumi?"

"Kinda.." Sukuna groaned as he saw Yuuji and Megumi eating near them. He suddenly felt something in his chest. What was that stingy pain he just felt?