*edited.

* * *

Megumi's zoning out again not until Sukuna lightly slapped his forehead. He glared at Sukuna before sighing and leaned back on the wall.

"I don't remember you helping out Yuuji that day."

Sukuna chuckled beside him. He rested his chin on his palm while he squats next to the younger. "Maybe you were sleepy that you didn't notice me. I even asked for your contact incase Yuuji might get drunk in your apartment again but instead, you tossed your phone to me."

Sukuna's laugh made Megumi stare at him with a small smile.

Why does he laugh like that? I'm not saying I like his laugh... Megumi thought and squats too.

Sukuna barely tilted his head to get a picture of Megumi's face and frowned.

"I love it when you said, 'clean my room! I don't want any single dust resting on every corner of my room!' You were furious at that time..." Sukuna imitated Megumi's voice and giggled as he glimpsed at how Megumi's expression changed. "Never thought you're a germaphobe."

"I-I'm not..!" Megumi defended and rolled his eyes. He soon decided to sit on the grass and hugged his knees while Sukuna's watching his every move.

"What then? You just hate dirty stuff?"

Megumi barely nods his head and sighed, yanking his hair a little out of frustration. "Stop it, idiot. Stop teasing me..."

"Eh?!" Sukuna laughs once again. "I'm not teasing you!" He slapped Megumi's back playfully and the latter almost fell on the ground. With a shocked face, Megumi whacked Sukuna's hand away.

"Why you gotta push me like that?!" Megumi hissed and moved swiftly away while Sukuna wiggled his body to get closer to Megumi.

"Stop it!"

Megumi moved away but Sukuna's still following him. He was frustrated that he ended up tripping on a small stone. He was bent over with his face smashed on the grass.

"A-Argh..!" Megumi uses his hands to pull himself up when he was unable to move when Sukuna shoved him down even more.

"Hmmmphmmm...!"

"Whaaaaat...?!" Sukuna teased while having fun watching Megumi shoved on the ground. "Whaaaat did youuu saaaay?!"

Sukuna tightened his grip on Megumi's torso as the younger under him tried to flee.

A big smile was formed on Sukuna's face while he watches Megumi struggle under him. He chuckles and adores the younger until Megumi had the chance to escape when Sukuna loosened his grip.

"FUCK YOU!"

"Shh... what a foul mouth you have." Sukuna scowls, staring at Megumi darting death glares back at him. "You're a good student so act like one, 'kay?"

Sukuna pats Megumi but the latter slapped his hand away. Sukuna couldn't do anything but giggle at how cute the younger is.

"I'm a year older than you so you should at least respect me." Sukuna crossed his arms and acted all-mighty while staring at Megumi.

"Tch... how can I respect you when you're not acting like your age." Megumi spat and adjusted his uniform.

Sukuna only chuckled and reached Megumi.