三十一

a/n: short but steamy— MY CHEEKS R BURNING— I CAN REALLY IMAGINE IT FOCC— STAY AWAY *blushing so hard*

- - -

With a deep breathe, Megumi sat up and went to open the door of his apartment. It's currently 7 pm and he's been waiting for Sukuna to arrive just like what his father told him.

Opening the door, his eyes widen in surprise when he met Sukuna outside, readying his knuckles to knock. They froze on their spot until Megumi snaps back to reality.

They didn't utter a word till they both sat on the bed. Megumi sighed, fidgeting his thumbs as he tried to think of a way to break the awkward atmosphere surrounding them. How did things end like this?

"Megumi..."

"Y-Yeah?" Megumi turned his head to look at Sukuna. The other was already staring at him and that made him flustered. Why's Sukuna staring at him like that? And why's Megumi feeling all suddenly hot at the moment?

"I met your father on the way here." Sukuna stands up and Megumi followed him with his eyes. Sukuna looked down on Megumi as he slowly pulled his shirt off. "I got mad when he told me not to disturb you again like what I did back then."

Megumi gulped in nervousness. Why is Sukuna stripping in front of him? What should he do? Should he strip too or should he ask the other to put back his shirt on? And why is he staring so hard at the other's body?

"Your body's really in a good shape..." Megumi uttered as he felt like Sukuna's controlling him. He reached out his hand to touch Sukuna's body. His hand slowly traveled down to the other's visible abs and caress them like he owns them. His hand snaked down to Sukuna's belt and halted.

He raised his head to look at Sukuna. The other stared at him in a weird way. Why's it weird for Megumi? It was his first time seeing Sukuna with that kind of expression. Sukuna looks like he's mad but for some reason, he's not emitting that kind of energy. He's emitting a more... horny energy. Megumi had a hard time swallowing his saliva.

Megumi's attention came back to Sukuna's body. He touched the other's tattoos, tracing them with his finger until he reached Sukuna's belt again, but this time, he slowly went lower than he expected. He felt something hard. His face immediately went all red and felt like exploding.

"Megumi... do you know what you're doing right now?"

Sukuna's still staring down at him but he's not moving an inch. Megumi stammered, trying to form a word to retort.

"I know what I'm doing..." he simply replied as his eyes gazed upon Sukuna's piercing stare. He felt a lump in his throat and when his eyes went down to Sukuna's crotch area, he couldn't even swallow his saliva anymore.

Megumi noticed it. He felt it. And it all made him want to explode.

"You're massive..." Megumi choked, realizing what he just blurted out. He heard a chuckle from Sukuna but he didn't feel the other moved.

"You haven't seen it yet..."

Megumi's eyebrows met as he raise his head again to look at Sukuna. "I've felt it. You're massive."

Sukuna raised a brow. The corner of hid lips curled into a small smirk. He parted his lips and slowly licked his bottom lip while staring intensely at Megumi. "Then... wanna see it for yourself if it's really massive?"

"W-Wha— t-that's not—!"

Sukuna pushed him on the bed. He ran his fingers through his hair before staring at Megumi with his pupils dilated. Sukuna thought, who wouldn't get excited? When someone suddenly making a move on you. Of course, you will react to it.

"You're touching me like you wanna get marked by this body."

Sukuna chuckled, witnessing Megumi expression he'd seen when he tried to touch the other before. It was only for fun but Sukuna came to regret all of those things.

"Megumi,"

"What..?" Megumi averted his gaze as his face is still all red. Sukuna giggled at it.

Sukuna leans closer to Megumi's ear, warning a little flinch from the other under him. "Do you know how erotic your face is right now? It turns me on..."

Megumi flinched in shock. Sukuna's hot breath hitting his skin and his voice... he never felt like wanting to masturbate in his life.

"Sukuna..." Megumi whispered back, "Do you know how sexy you are right now? You're turning me into someone I'm not..."

Megumi immediately got shy at what he just said. He's not that kind of person to say what's on his mind. It was supposed to only be on his mind but why did he suddenly tell that to Sukuna? Oh my, he must be out of his mind.

"Can I... cuddle with you instead?"

"Hmm?" Sukuna chuckled, caressing Megumi's hair before nuzzling his face in the crook of Megumi's neck. "I'd love to..."

Megumi wrapped his arms around Sukuna as the other did the same. He puts on a big smile as his face is still all red. He's not sure but whenever Sukuna hugs him, he felt like he can fall asleep at the warmth.

"Mhmm...." Sukuna lowly groaned near Megumi's ear which triggered something down there.

"Sukuna..? What the fuck? Why did you suddenly gro— Hnngh~!"

"What was that? What was that weird noise you made? Hmm~?"

"S-Sukuna...! Stop grinding— Ah~! I s-swear...! Ngghh~~"

Sukuna smiled at him, getting all sparkly in front of Megumi as he let out a small,

"Hehehehe..."

- - -

a/n:

THATS ENOUGH FOR TODAY SHAMI!! 🤧 BUT ISTFG I SCREAMED WHILE DOING THIS, YKNOW WHY. WHY'S IT HOT IN HERE ALL OF A SUDDEN? 🥵

next chap will be the continuation but it'll be a little serious now hihi. i updated like 3 times in a day, the reason? i had enough sleep and tea (maybe coffee) with me. AND I READ A LOT OF FLUFF YAOI MANGA SO MY ENERGY WENT 📈📈📈 ✨

and lastly, have a nice day/evening! oh, if you have any questions you wanna ask to the characters, drop them here! i'll read them soon! 💓

(i had fun reading all your comments aaaa they kept me motivated, thank you for always supporting me! 😌💓)