三十九

i think the next chap (40) will be the last, maybe, still not sure (i'm contemplating) but hey, sukufushi scroll will still continue nd the rest :> (tho i haven't updated that yet nd the others (my reason is, gotta end this first!)

* * *

"Can you fucking tell me why your Dad kidnapped me? If it's reasonable enough then I'll accept your apology." Sukuna folded his arms on his chest, looking down on Megumi kneeling in front of him as he's still sitting on the couch, legs wide open.

Megumi fidgets his fingers and gulps. He closed his eyes once again and decided to just ignore Sukuna's question. "Can you also fucking tell me why you're messing with me?"

"What?" Sukuna scoffed. "You're avoiding the question here Me—"

"Tell me!" Megumi tightens his grip on his knees. "Just fucking explain to me!" his voice cracked and it made him froze. He shouldn't be crying! "I don't understand you, Sukuna. You want me but you never said you like me. You're getting jealous but for what?! You treat me like a gem and the next day you'll treat me like a fucking trash! I just can't leave you because I like you, Sukuna! Do you even understand what I'm saying right now?! I fucking like you!"

Megumi panted as tears slowly dripping on his hands and knees. He bit his lower lip. He felt the loud banging of his heart in his chest and that alone made him even more nervous. Can Sukuna hear his loud heartbeat? What will Sukuna think of him now? Will Sukuna forgive him? Will Sukuna accept him? Megumi needs to know!

He never heard a single sound from the other. Megumi's eyebrows met and wanted to lift his head so he can look at Sukuna but the scary possibility that Sukuna's looking at him with the same blank expression, he knows it'll be the end of him. And he doesn't want that.

"Sukuna—"

"You like me?"

Megumi didn't know why his tears falling increased. He immediately wiped them. He shouldn't be crying. Everything will be okay and he's sure of that.

"I... I like you, idiot." Megumi laughed it out. "Did you fucking think I'd let you do all those things to me? I accepted you because I like you. I let you because I like you. And if you don't like me and are just playing around, it's okay." Megumi weakly smiled.

"I remembered you." Megumi then decided to just face Sukuna, after all, it's going to be pointless if he didn't. "What Chizue did to me in the past made me forgot about my memories, temporarily. I remembered everything when I was with you. Remember when you went to my apartment with Yuuji? Our first meeting after all those years. I saw your eyes sparkled, I was confused at first. And then you suddenly asked me about the cookies... you asked me... if I want cookies... just... just like before... but that that I... I still don't know about my pa—"

"Megumi, you don't have to explain everything to me. I understand." Sukuna heaved a deep sigh as he felt his eyes burning. "Just to make things clearer, I did all those things so you can forget about your feelings for Yuuji."

"How did you..know that I had feelings for Yuuji before..?!"

"It was obvious, Megumi. Really. I wasn't in your heart and mind for all those years so what should I expect? Yuuji's there with you. The one comforting you. Your Dad's friend told me about what happened to you that's why when I came here, I already know that you won't recognize me." Sukuna covers his face with his hands as he closed his eyes. "I know what I did was wrong, I'm away of it. But... I can't let you be in someone else's arms—"

"I— I flirted back because I didn't want my 'like' towards Yuuji! I used that chance to forget about my feelings for him!" Megumi stands up and slowly approached Sukuna. He bit his lower lip trying to stop his tears again. "I started hanging out with you even though I don't like you that time because all I want is to forget that. I only want to be friends with him...! Nothing more..." Megumi slowly sat on Sukuna's lap, and caress the other's hands on his face. "When we met again, I didn't know why I feel so excited seeing you... my brain forgets about you but not my body... your touch was so familiar... the way you gently pat or caress me... it's all too familiar..."