pranking the unprankable (connor stoll)

𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞

          𝔗he war changed a lot about being a demigod. 

Most assumed that everything would stay the same, that we would go back to the way things had always been, but they were wrong. Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter finally managed to set aside their decades long differences and set up communications with each other. We were able to share ideas, talk to long lost siblings, explore the idea of possibly going to a demigod university, instead of a mortal one.

They had also finally managed to get around to building new cabins for the minor gods and goddesses who had children at camp, allowing more children to get claimed and move into homes specifically designed for them. More kids being claimed, meant more were coming across the border every day and finally, Cabin Eleven was able to slow down and have some space.

So yes, whilst things were slowly beginning to change for us demigods, some things stayed completely the same despite two wars.

Like the sight of the Stoll brothers sprinting as fast as they could away from the Ares cabin, laughing manically as Cabin Five chased after them, cursing wildly. The pair were jumping over traps they'd set up, escaping from Chiron's disapproving look and the other, more senior members at camp who were intent on scolding them. Cabin Eleven's door slammed shut behind them as their laughter faded, the camp finally falling silent.

"What did they do this time?" I'd only just woken up, emerging from my cabin to watch as the boys went sprinting past. My only other sibling, a younger boy named Asher, was cackling like a maniac.

"You slept through it! They pranked Cabin Five and strung them all up in the trees." I rolled my eyes, slumping down to sit cross legged on the porch of our cabin. "Apparently they're trying to prank all the cabins in alphabetical order. They've already got Aphrodite and Ares."

"Well, good news then, we'll be one of the last if they're doing it alphabetically." The conch horn sounded for breakfast, as I sighed. "Give me a second to change."

Rushing inside, I grabbed a hoodie to pull on, before Asher and I trudged up the hill to the dining pavilion. Whilst all the major Olympian gods had their own tables, minor gods and goddesses almost always had to share tables with each other. It was why we shared a shared a table with the Hypnos cabin. Despite their constant sleepiness, they were actually super nice people and really fun to be around.

Some of them had the wildest humour, plus they normally always told you about their funny dreams.

Asher and I enjoyed eating with them.

What I failed to notice at this time, was that Connor and Travis Stoll were watching me with matching, scheming grins. If I had seen it, then I would have started planning how to avoid them, but alas, I didn't.

The first time they attempted to prank me, was when I was coming back from canoeing which Asher and I shared with the Athena cabin. Both of us were kind of soaked, because we'd had a water fight at the end, so I was ringing my hair out as I walked.

"All I'm saying is that surely there's a depth in the ocean that Percy simply cannot dive to without exploding because of the pressure." Annabeth nodded, shoving her hands in her pockets. "He has to have some limits!"

"Yeah, hypothetically you're right, but you really can't tell him that otherwise he'll see it as a personal challenge." I looked up at her. "I would quite like my boyfriend alive and in one piece, not exploded."