CHAPTER ONE - NOTE.

I always had bad experiences with relationships; and honestly, I'm not even sure why. They just never seem to work out, so you can say I've kind of given up on them.

But then again, I don't really need to be in a relationship to survive, it's just that sometimes it does get lonely, you know?

-ღ-

I felt an urge to bang my head against the desk.

Right now I am currently inside an empty classroom, it was quiet, quiet to the point you can hear your own breathing.

I let out a huff, pushing my chair backwards, I leaned down and reached for my bag. I placed it on my lap then opened it. The sound of the zipper moving was somewhat satisfying, I grabbed a blank sheet of paper and started writing.

Not the writing you're thinking of though, I started writing about all the things that had been stressing me out lately, and some things that bothered me. It honestly wouldn't have bothered me letting someone else read it.

I put all my negative emotions on that sheet. I'm honestly glad that someone recommended that, because honestly, I wouldn't know what to do if they didn't. Wait, actually I do, I'll probably still take my anger on that fatass Cartman, then again that was fun to do too. Especially since he's usually- No, he's literally ALL the cause of my problems and troubles.

I finished writing and put my pen down. I grabbed the binder where I kept the rest of the sheets, as I was about to put the sheet on paper inside, the door suddenly opened.

To my surprise, it was Craig. He was the last person I'd expect to see come in here. And I'm not gonna lie, when that door suddenly opened it did startle me.

He looked inside, then spotted me. He seemed somewhat taken aback to see me too, but immediately went back to his poker face.

"Oh." Oh? I was just as stunned as he was, I really didn't expect anyone to come in here, and it seemed like he didn't either. The atmosphere felt stiff, well fuck this is awkward.

I could tell he didn't want me here judging by his reaction, I didn't want to stay in here too, it was already awkward enough. I shoved the binder in my bag, not wanting to look up and meet his awkward gaze.

I zipped up my bag and slung it onto my shoulder as I got out my seat, I started walking towards the entrance. Neither of us said anything or tried to make any small talk, which seemed like it was what both of us wanted.

I glanced over at him, our eyes met for a split second. I made my way out the classroom and closed the door behind me, it's not like we were on bad terms, but talking to your super best friend's rival isn't something that pleasant to do.

-ღ-

While I walked through the hallway, I made my way to the front doors. Standing by the school gates were Stan, Kenny, Butters and Cartman. Kenny took out a box of cigarettes from his jacket, his lips were bruised and his cheek was purple, I guess he got into a fight again. He took out a cigarette and lit it up with Stan's lighter, I still question why Stan has one if he doesn't smoke, I've tried to ask him before but he won't give in and tell me.

As soon as the cigarette lit up, he inhaled deeply and exhaled slowly, he looked like some sort of movie star or model while doing it too, that pissed me off a little, not sure why though, maybe I envy Kenny a bit.

Butters glazed at Kenny in fascination, this was probably the first time Butters saw Kenny smoke, I could tell he was amazed, especially since he was the closest to Kenny. Butters looked exactly the same as he did when he was younger, the only differences were that he grew out his hair a little and wasn't as innocent as he looked. But then again, was he ever that innocent? No, I don't think so, but now I'm pretty sure he's almost as dirty-minded as Kenny.