AUTHOR'S NOTE

Heyyy guys, sorry for not updating in like 3-4 months, I've been busy with school. But anyways, I'm sorry to say but I'm probably going to discontinue this story because I honestly really don't like it and didn't have a single plot in mind. The writing for this so bad in my personal opinion and the plot sucked. So I'm not going to finish it haha...

But uh, if any of you are curious, the next few chapters was basically just leading up to them finally being intimate and like getting together and talking it out or smth. But yea I'm not going to finish this fanfic so sorry to all my readers TT

Thank you all for reading it and supporting me though, it was so nice to see all the comments and kind words! When I wrote this, I'm going to be honest, it's simply supposed to be a redo of a past story I made and deleted but it honestly sucked.

Not to mention, I'm not really a big fan of South Park anymore, not since like 2019-2020 lol
I haven't watched the recent seasons either since season 23 so sorryyyyy

Once again, I'm grateful for all you readers and your comments really motivated me and made my day. I'm not sure if I'll write another story related to South Park or not, depends on how I wanna proceed tbh. Either way, I'm still planning on writing but I lack free time and any creativity thanks to school, not to mention I have exams and big assignments coming up this week and the next month lol but anyways, thank you all for reading "urs"!!