A/n - Nen Abilities (please read)

Hello :)
I hope you're enjoying the story so far! Before it progresses any further, I feel it's best to explain some of (y/n)'s nen abilities now. I recommend reading this because she'll be using her nen abilities in the next couple chapters. Also, enjoy this adorable picture of Gon and Killua, they're so cute ( ̄▽ ̄)

-

If you recall, (y/n) is a manipulator who uses 12 kunai blades as weapons. Her manipulation abilities take control of only the body of the victim, not the mind. Basically, trapping victims and forcing them to follow orders.

How her blade manipulation works:

(Y/n) envelops her blades in her own aura, allowing her full control over their movements

Her nen abilities so far:

Spirit Seek - (Y/n) can combine all 12 of her blades to create one large spear that acts like a homing missile which aims and shoots for its target. The spear's goal is to impale the target, after this happens, it deconstructs and turns back into the individual blades. If the spear is destroyed before hitting its target, it will revert back to the blades. The spears can form as follows: 12 blades combining to make 1 spear, 6 blades making 2 spears, and 4 blades making 3 spears. However, the smaller the spears the weaker the impact (making the largest spear, 12 blades, the strongest and the smallest spears, 4 blades, the weakest). Essentially, the strongest spear is powerful enough to impale a victim, but the weakest spear is not.

Blood Trap - (Y/n) uses one blade to stab into her victim's body deep enough to draw blood. As long as her blade is in the victim and is tainted with their blood she is able to control every ounce of blood within their body. She can draw the blood out (an minor ability called 'blood loss') to kill the victim, however, once the blood isn't in their body, it cannot be controlled. She can also use another minor ability called 'blood boil' which greatly rises the temperatures of her victim's blood causing them to burn from the inside. The victim is essentially trapped within their own body as they are being controlled by (y/n) through their blood, however they still retain consciousness. (Y/n) can also simply move a certain amount of blood to a chosen body part. The only ways Blood Trap can be stopped is if the blade is removed from the victim's body, if the victim no longer has blood within them to control (they'd probably be dead at this point though), or if the victim dies by any means.

-

Advanced Nen Techniques:

Along with her specific nen abilities, (y/n) is also highly skilled with using some advanced techniques. She's already demonstrated using Gyo, but she is also very highly skilled in using In and Shu.

In - Concealment. (Y/n) is very skilled in using In during combat. She's learned to be incredibly stealthy and often uses In to completely mask her aura (which can then only be detected by Gyo).

Shu - Enfold. While fighting, (y/n) will use Shu on her blades to support them. She will enshroud her blades in even more of her aura, making them extensions of her body, to strengthen and protect them during battle. Although she already uses her aura to control her blades, she will often use Shu to make them even stronger.

-

As of right now these are the only two abilities (y/n) has at the moment (along with the advanced techniques). She'll learn more nen abilities later on.

Thanks for reading, enjoy the next chapter ♥︎