Captain tankman john x reader

this is what he looks like in the story btw^

{I made this out of boredom also might contain semi-smut? Idk}

Key stuff:
[H/c]=hair color
[H/l]=hair length
[F/c]=favorite color
[F/s]=favorite song
[E/c]=eye color
[S/c]=skin color
[Y/n]=your name
[F/yt]=favorite YouTuber
------------------------------
*[Y/n's pov]*
You where sitting in your dimly lit room watching [F/yt] with your earbuds in, you shifted your leg a bit untill you heard a muffled "hey stop moving." from under the large blanket you had draped over your legs. You decided to lift the covers up a bit, after you lifted them up a bit you saw a pair of black gloved hands gripping the sides of your thighs, your face dusted red realizing who was under the covers. You lifted the covers up a bit more only to be met with the face of your boyfriend captain John, his tounge was out like he was licking something. He looked up at you blushing "h-hey babydoll~" he said gripping your legs a bit Tighter. "John what the heck." You said slightly flustered and pissed off, "oh nothing hun~" he said licking the side of your thigh. You groaned trying you hardest to not moan from him licking your thigh, you grabbed him by his messy black hair as you started into his goggles, his pale skin was dusted with blush as he stared at you, he laid his head on your lap. You patted his head as you laid backwards onto the pillow. He crawled up from under the covers and laid his head on your chest listening to your heartbeat, he took off his goggles showing his light gray eyes. He looked up at you as he laid his head back down on your chest, he slowly started to drift off to sleep while he was listening to your heartbeat.

[Ik no one requested this but meh I wanted to write something of my favorite captain tankman]

[339 words]