skittles x demon reader [lemon]

[aw yeah double upload, even tho I got yelled at today- I still feel happy not gonna let negativity screw me over]

[This is what you look like btw if you wanna change it I don't mind ;) ]

[Also NSFW themes ahead turn back if you don't like nsfw stuff]Key stuff: [E/c] eye color[F/c] favorite color[Y/n] your name----------------------------------------------------------*No ones pov*Skittles laid in bed bored out of his mind, as he ro...

Key stuff:
[E/c] eye color
[F/c] favorite color
[Y/n] your name
----------------------------------------------------------
*No ones pov*
Skittles laid in bed bored out of his mind, as he rolled over on his side he jumped back slightly seeing your demonic figure with an ominous [f/c] aura surrounding you over your perfect demonic figure. "O-oh hey babe." He said nervously as his eyes darted around, you slowly crawled up onto him, skittles face lit up with blush as he felt your tits press up against his chest, Skittles wrapped his arms around your back as you started to make out with him. He groaned as he felt your hand grip his bulge. You pulled away from the kiss as a string of saliva came from both of your mouths, skittles stared at you blushing. "S-stop teasing me!" He groaned, you grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and stared him with your piercing [e/c] eyes, he shivered. But he slightly jumped when you tore his boxers off, feeling your breath graze against his 6 inch erection, you snickered as you slowly licked up his cock making him moan, "f-fuck [y/n]" he moaned as he put his hand in your hair slightly pulling it. You started to deepthroat him while he tugged on your hair making you both choke and growl at him. "F-fuck I'm about to cum~" he groaned. "Then cum in my mouth hun~" you said, skittles groaned as he came down your throat along with a little bit getting on your face and boobs. Skittles stared at you face slightly dusting with blush and chest covered in his own cum "you look cute with cum all over your face~" he said smugly, you wiped some of the cum off your face and chest. You got up and striped yourself of you armour and put on a long black shirt with some socks. Skittles got up and cleaned himself off and then laid back in bed. You laid your head on skittles chest listening to his heartbeat, as you laid there skittles rubbed your head making you happy as you both drifted off to sleep.

[Fucc]
[425 words]