tankman john x alien reader [fluff?]

[this was requested aaaaa sorry for being slow with requests h]

[The top picture is what your outfit looks like if you wanna change it I don't mind]
Key stuff:
[H/l] hair length
[H/c] hair color
[E/c] eye color
--------------------------
*No ones pov*
You where walking around the barren wasteland of a desert as the wind blew your [h/l] [h/c] hair, as you walked you saw a tank with two men standing next to it. You ducked down behind a destroyed building you peaked your head up watching them talk. Untill you felt your nose twitch indicating you had to sneeze you tried to hold it in but failed, you fell backwards hitting the sandy desert floor. "Ow-" you groaned sitting up untill you saw the two men from earlier standing over you. "The hell are you doing?" John said as he offered you his hand. You grabbed his hand as he lifted you up off the desert ground, "wow- your very beautiful." John said as he ran his fingers through your [H/l] [H/c] hair, your face dusted red hearing his words. "Ahem." Steve said interrupting you and John, "right Uh- let's go back to the base." john said akwardly.

As you walked through the base with john and Steve you got a few stares from the other men, you where holding johns hand as he led you to his room. You laid on the bed with john hugging him, you looked up at him your [e/c] eyes looking up at his gorgeous grey eyes. He smirked at you as he patted your head. "Welp, let's get some rest hun." You hummed as you laid your head on his chest slowly falling asleep.

[290 words]

[Hhh I feel like this sucks :( ]