tankman steve x neko reader

[uh idk ok]
Key stuff:
[H/c] hair color
[H/l] hair length
[S/c] skin color
[T/c] tail color
[e/c] eye color
----------------------------------------------------------
*No ones pov*
You and Steve had the day off, so you  two decided to just chill for today. "Hey [y/n], how come you always wear that beanie on your head even after you take your helmet off?" He asked. "Well uh-  it's personal." You said. "you know [y/n] you can tell me anything and I won't judge you." He said as he patted your shoulder, "well alright then." You said as you took off your beanie letting your cat ears and your [h/l] [h/c] hair be shown, steve gasped in surprise he's never seen a neko in real life, "aww [y/n] your so cute!" He said as he pulled you in for a hug as he petted your cat ears gently. Your [s/c] dusted with blush as his words echoed in your mind.
----------------------------------------------------------
You and Steve where now on the couch hugging each other, as you purred on Steve's chest, let's just say Steve was enjoying it. He continued to rub your head as you purred, you where slowly drifting off into sleep on Steve's chest. Steve yawed "goodnight [y/n]" he said as he kissed your sleeping head. "Goodnight steve.." you said groggily.
----------------------------------------------------------
[This was wholesome to write ngl]
[Fucc my phone's about to die AAAAA]
[232 words]