deimos x demon jester reader x sanford

[basically your a demon jester wondering around nevada and then you run into hank and the others. Also you can shrink and change size that might be important later I the story]
[Reader is female btw]
----------------------------------------------------------
[Btw sorry that this is so long lol]
  Also you look like this in the story.

If you wanna change it I don't mind lol----------------------------------------------------------Key stuffH/c]=hat color[F/c]=favorite color[B/c]=bell color[E/c]=eye color[H/c]=hair color[H/l]=hair length[S/c]=skin color[Y/n]=your name------------...

----------------------------------------------------------
Key stuff
H/c]=hat color
[F/c]=favorite color
[B/c]=bell color
[E/c]=eye color
[H/c]=hair color
[H/l]=hair length
[S/c]=skin color
[Y/n]=your name
----------------------------------------------------------
*No ones Pov*
You hopped around the dead grass of nevada, You looked up at the red sky. "Ah, same old red sky." You said as you continued to walk around as your [b/c] bells jingled quietly. As you walked you spotted three guys, one was shirtless with some black glasses on and the other guy was wearing a black visor smoking a cigarette, and the last guy was wearing all black with some red goggles. You really didn't want to walk past them because you were scared they would see you, so you decided to run past them, (did you forget you have 4 fucking bells on you) as you ran past them your bells jingled loudly. "Aw fuck me." You said as you felt a strong grip pull the back of your ribbons that where attached to your outfit. Then you were suddenly pinned to the wall by a pair of strong hands gripping your arms, you opened your [e/c] eyes only to see the three guys you tried to run past just a min ago, the person that was pinning you against the wall was the guy with the red goggles, "uhhh-" you said as you looked at the other two guys beside him as he gripped your arms a bit Tighter he spoke, "do you work for the A.A.H.W?" he said. "The fuck is the A.A.H.W?" you asked raising your non-existent eyebrow. " Good you don't know what it is." He said as he let go of your arms. You rubbed your arms as you looked at the other two guys, "oh by the way I'm hank." He said pointing to himself. Hank pointed to the guy with the black visor smoking a cigarette. "That's deimos." He said. "And that's sanford." Hank said pointing to the shirtless guy with the black glasses. He waved at you smiling, you waved back at him. "Anyways wanna come with us?" "Sureee-" you said as you hid your arms behind your back.
-time skip bc I'm lazy af-
----------------------------------------------------------
"Alright since we have a new roommate." Hank looked straight at you. You coughed blushing a bit. "anyways, deimos, sanford. Your sharing a room with [y/n]." You mentally screamed inside your head as you looked at them both, but you didn't complain honestly you didin't mind.
-another time skip brought to you by [y/n] sitting with deimos and stanford-
----------------------------------------------------------
You deimos and sanford sat on the couch watching whatever was on tv. You yawed a bit, "sleepy?" Deimos asked. "Yeah." You said as you scratched your hair under your jester cap. "Welp let's get some rest." Sanford said as he picked you up bridal style, your face turned red. "Wow your light." He said as he booped your mask. "I-" you squeaked as you hid your face in your hands blushing. "Aw that was adorable!." Deimos said as he opened the door to the room. Sanford let you down as you took off your shoes and leg warmers off. You walked to the bathroom and took your mask and jester hat off. You climbed in bed with the two boys, they where already asleep. You laid in the middle of them as you stared at the celling slowly started to drift off to sleep.
                -in the morning-
----------------------------------------------------------
Your eyes fluttered open as you went to get up you felt two pairs of arms holding your waist. You turned your head only to see deimos and sanford hugging you still asleep, you brushed some of your [h/l] [h/c] hair out of your face. You decided not to wake them up so you stayed there waiting for them to wake up.
----------------------------------------------------------
[Might write part 2 of this later.]
[714 words jfc]