skittles wake up

[I felt like writing something funny involving skittles and the reader]

*Your pov*
You where sitting on the couch in the den watching TV you had noticed that it was 12:09 in the afternoon and skittles was still sleeping, you got up and opened skittles bedroom door. "How the fuck is this fucker still asleep-" you said as you walked over to him and tried shaking him awake. But he didin't budge, so you shook him again. Still didn't budge, semi fed up you got up and Grabed a baking pan from the cabinet. And walked back to skittles room. Without zero hesitantion you threw the baking pan at skittles head you saw him jolt up and grip his head in pain. "OW WHAT THE FUCKKKK." he screamed as you just stood there snickering. Skittles whipped his head in your direction, you froze up when you saw how pissed he was you could basically see death in his eyes, instead of just standing there you bolted off but unfortunately skittles caught up to you and yanked the back of your shirt.

As he dragged you back to the bedroom he tossed you on the bed and climbed on top of you and started to agressivley makeout with you.

"Don't ever wake me up again." He growled as he pulled away from the kiss.

[TGDJYSKGDKDGMXNJXNFNFFNXNVNVJGKFTSSLJFXHTJTDDJRTZRHMXRHMDJRHXHRXFFMFJ] [IM NOT OKAY]