zardy x Neko reader [fluff?]

[uh your mom, idk lmao]

Key stuff:
[H/c] hair color
[E/c] eye color
[H/l] hair length
[S/c] skin color
[F/c] favorite color
----------------------------------------------------------
*No ones Pov*
You where walking around a strange corn maze, it basically felt endless. As you walked your cat ears perked up hearing the sound of something being dragged, you whipped around and saw a scarecrow dragging a garden hoe. He stopped as soon as you saw him, you both stared at each other as your tail swayed. He slowly walked up to you, out of fear you backed up a bit before you tripped and fell on your butt. Zardy leaned down and gently patted your head he snickered "who's a good kitty~" he hummed. "I-I am" you said blushing.
°∆-time skip-∆°
While you and zardy where cuddling in a dimly lit room, you felt zardy bury his face in your neck, your face lit up, until you felt him bite your neck. "N-NYA!~" you moaned out, zardy started at you slightly shocked at the noise you made, "okay that was kinda hot." He said snickering, "not funny zardy." You said pouting, he grabbed you by your face and stared into your [e/c] eyes as he ran his fingers through your [h/l] [h/c] hair. "I wonder what other sounds you'll make?~" he grunted feeling your tail pressing against his crouch area. "Fine, we can do it later." He said as he pulled you closer snuggling to you as you both drifted off to sleep.
--------------------------------------------------------------

[Fuckinghornyscarecrowbastard]
[anyways uhh I hope you enjoyed this you simps (jk jk I love y'all)-]

[273 words]