Chapter 8

Jennie's POV

"I always knew it." A giggle was heard.

Panic flowed through me once again, my neck snapped in the direction and saw my two best friends smirking. Then I remembered the position Lisa and I were in.

"It's not what it looks like." I assured.

"Whatever you say Jen, get it girl." Sooya laughed, I rolled my eyes and hopped of the counter.

"I have to admit, you move on fast." Rosie giggled.

"This, this is Lisa." I said motioning to the maroon hair girl.

"Well, it's a pretty name. Hi, I'm Sooya." The girl with dyed ash gray locks stretched her arms out towards Lisa.

"And let me assure you, no-one. And I mean NO-ONE will take my place as her best friend."

"Stop scaring the girl, you don't even know how they met." Rosie nudged Sooya in the ribs.

"Hi, I'm Rosie." The girl stretched her hand out next .

"Hi, nice to meet you all." Lisa smiled sweetly.

"How do you guys know each other?"

"She found me passed out on the beach." Lisa shrugged and headed over to the couch.

The two girls eyed me weirdly as we stood there in the kitchen. They crossed their hands over their chests and raised their brows.

"It's a long story. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say it." I groaned.

"You can tell us anything." Rosie assured. "It's not simple information to process."

"Are you sure about that?" Sooya asked, I rolled my eyes and grabbed the sardine can from the counter.

"Watch this." I mumbled.

My hands gripped the tin and threw it into the air. I hope she doesn't make me look like a fool. My eyes watched as the can twisted in the air and gravity took control. The metal was dropped mid air and stopped. It froze in its tracks right before my eyes.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!" Sooya screamed.

"Is there a ghost?! Holy hell! FATHER FORGIVE ME FOR I HAVE SINNED." Rosie yelled and they both backed away.

"Nope, it's just Lisa." I smiled sweetly, I acted so calm as if this happened many times before.

They glanced in the direction of Lisa who stood by the door from with her hand pointed in the direction of the can.

"Are your fingers made of Jellyfish?" She asked, I furrowed my brows at her.

"Because it's.. Slippery never mind!" She scoffed and and moved her hand, the can floated over to the counter and dropped with ease looked between us.

"Someone, explain what is going on before I claw my eyeballs out!" Rosie hissed.

"Well... Are you gonna tell them?" I asked.

"They're your friends."

"It's your secret." I added.

"Fine, I'll do it." Lisa groaned, I smiled and leaned against the kitchen island.

"So, remember when I said I washed up on the beach? Yeah, I'm a fish." She said bluntly.

"Huh?" Sooya questioned.