Chapter 12

Lisa's POV

I pulled the white cotton shirt over my chest and looked at myself in the mirror. My dark maroon hair flowed over my shoulder freely, I held a smile as I remembered last night.

Nothing went beyond kissing Jennie but my God was it heavenly. It was my first kiss with a girl, her lips were so soft, so delicate. It was far better than any Merman I knew.

My feet found its way down the stairs, my eyes came into contact with Jennie who laid on the comfy gray sofa. Her legs were stretched across the cushions and her eyes focused on the smart phone in her hands.

Jennie held a steaming cup of tea, the steam fogged her glasses slightly. She looked so peaceful in her own moment.

A smile tugged across her lips as her eyes met mine. I chuckled and came over to the sofa. She placed her cup onto the glass coffee table as she turned her attention towards me.

"Good morning." I muttered.

"Good morning." She replied, a pink mark spread across her cheek as she looked away for a second.

I smiled and took her slender legs between my hands. I sat on the soft cushion and rested her feet on my lap, I felt the hair on my skin raise when our flesh touched.

"I love your feet." I said with a cheeky grin. Jennie bursted out a laughter that echoed through the room. "That's so weird." She giggled.

"Can you blame me? Seeing feet is like. seeing mermaids to humans." I laughed.

"You have a point there." She smiled.

Our eyes locked once again and she blushed even deeper. I loved that effect I had on her.

With all of the crazy stuff that's been happening in my life, she seemed to be the only person keeping me sane.

Not gonna lie, I was kinda crushing on her. Could you blame me though? I noticed there was this weird energy that attracted me to her. An electric charge perhaps? It always happened everytime we touched.

The thing about Jennie is, she's so soft. She may try to look and sound hard but she's such an adorable bottom. I loved teasing her.

"Soooo" I smirked.

"So?" She asked with raised eyebrows. "About last night." I smirked again .

And there goes the dark shade of red on her cheek again. Ah I loved seeing her blush, especially when it's because of me.

"Um"

"It's okay if you don't wanna talk about it." I chuckled. "I just thought you're straight."

"I-I am... I think? It's complicated." She groaned.

"It's okay Jen, you don't have to think too much about it. It's your life, I don't wanna complicate it even mor-"

"No, no it's not that-" She groaned and pulled herself up, her body was close to mine. My eyes still focused on her ivory skin, my hands rubbed circles on her ankles.

"I don't want it to confuse anything. I really don't care about what I am, I just know that... It was.. Good." She said blushing, I chuckled and turned my head to face her.

Jennie's lips were parted and her head hung low, I could tell she was still blushing.

"I really liked it to." I smiled, my fingers hooked her chin and made her face me.

She ExistOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara