Down To Business

Chapter Twenty Three

A few days ago.

"What do you mean Mr.Reynolds is keeping an eye on you guys?"

I stood there in disbelief at the words my grandfather spoke. What business does Mr.Reynolds have with my family?

"His name isn't Mr.Reynolds, its Keir and he isn't who you guys think he is." My grandmother cut in, coming from around the corner.

I wanted to run into her arms because I haven't seen her in so long but before I did any of that I was eager to know what she had meant.

She took my facial expression as a sign to continue.

"Does the name Lucifer sound familiar to the two of you boys?" My grandmother asked them and they seemly nodded there head.

"Keir is Lucifers son and he's up to something. He's the reason your parents aren't here right now." She told us. I found myself wondering if this could really be true, but I knew it was.

It was just a lot to take in even though she barely has even told us the full story yet.

"Can you elaborate a tad bit more, nonna." Jason asked her. Nonna means grandmother.

"As you know your parents love would cause them to do anything in their power to keep the two of you safe." She began to say and we both nodded our head.

"He has them working for him doing his little dirty work and in return Keir and his guys promised to leave you guys alone." She continued and it confused me.

"But out of all people he could have had help him, why our parents?" I asked her.

"Everyone knows your parents are like no other leader anyone has met. It's no surprise people know exactly how good they are and anyone would kill to have them on their side." She explained and it did make more sense.

"So what does this have to do with you guys?" Jason asked her.

"If they don't abide by him for the next few years then he'll come for us. Of course we will be ready but who knows how much men he'll bring, it's only two of us if we're not prepared."

"Why is he making them do this though?" Jason continued on with the questions.

"Because we killed his father and he's still hasn't got over it, this is his way of payback." Stephan said and my grandparents agreed.

"So where are they?" I blurted out and their heads turned towards me. Somebody had to ask and it seemed like nobody was going to.

"We don't know, but we are planning to meet up on your mother's birthday." My grandmother said. I couldn't help but feel a burst of emotions.

"She's right, we're currently working on a plan to get out of this. It took long as it did because a wise man always studies his enemy." My grandfather told me with a smirk.

Him saying those words allowed some light to shed on this whole thing. This whole time they've been working on getting back with us.

I thought they did it by choice because they didn't want to put up with us, but now I'm seeing that was a thought full of nonsense.

Of course they would do anything in their power until they're back with us, our parents were never the type to stop until they got what they wanted.

"So where do we go from here?" I asked them. It's cool we have a plan and all but I was ready to get to it.

"Well you guys can't stay long, we know Keir has his men scope us out from time to time and they should be here anytime soon." My grandfather answered me.