Mafioso

"You look beautiful tonight."

"Oh, but on the other days not so much?" I looked him in the eyes the moment he turned his head to face me.

"The other days? Tonight I'm going to show you what's built up from those 'other days'." He focused ahead again, eyes locked onto the road.

That's a good thing, I guess. It'd be crazy to be flirting one moment and in a ditch the next.

"Just what are you going to do, Mafioso?" My hand stretched out to his thigh, slowly moving it upwards.

I watched his jaws clenched in a matter of seconds. He looked down for a moment before looking back at the road.

My hand didn't stop moving until I reached the bulge in his pants. Was I nervous? A little, but the look on his face was so worth it.

"Emma." His voice was dark, it sounded like he was giving me a warning.

Sophia was right, this was a piece of cake, not to mention how amusing this was. To see him visibly struggling to hold himself back no matter how hard he tried to hide it, this only made me want to continue.

We arrived to a beautiful restaurant, from out here I could see inside, the lights were bright, lovely glass chandeliers hanging from the ceiling.

"Don't move yet." Stephan got out the car and walked over to my side. My door swung open, exposing me to the cool air.

Still it wasn't cold, it actually felt pretty nice on my skin. The temperature will probably go down as the night goes on.

"Thank you." Stephan took my hand, helping me out of the car. It was a simple gesture but still it made my heart melt.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I don't think my ex ever did any small gestures for me. Maybe that's why every little thing Stephan does for me makes me all red.

He held my hand in his as we crossed the street, my hair just dancing away in the wind. I hope that it doesn't mess it up, it took forever to get it how I wanted it.

I looked down at our hands, for the most part Stephan and I were always having these moments where we were unsure of what we are.

Well it felt that way for me at least, occasionally I would see Stephan with a girl but never mentioned it. It never lasted long anyways.

This felt different though, lately I didn't feel like I was with the childish playboy from years ago, I felt like I was with a real man.

We all know there's a big difference between the two.

I guess five years really does change a person.

"Stephan! , what a pleasure to see the two of you. We have your table all set, allow me to take you guys there." A middle aged woman was at the front desk, she looked to be in her mid 30s, but she was beautiful.

She had a thick accent, it's hard to figure out where it's from.

"Thank you, Mrs.Agosti." Stephan smiled at her. She led us to the back, as we passed through the tables I noticed that all of them were empty.

Still, the place was beautiful. From the glass chandeliers to the marbleized walls. There was some jazz music playing softly in the background, but the more we got to the back it began to get louder.

When we got around the corner there was a Jazz band in the corner of the room, playing the music so perfectly, instantly my body was relaxed.

"Here's the menu for the two of you, I'll be right back with the champagne." The woman left the two of us and I looked at Stephan.