Night Out

Chapter 3

The week rolled around pretty fast and it was Saturday before we knew it.

Today we surprisingly had nothing on our To-Do list so Sophia insisted that we go out clubbing, something I could never turn down.

Me and Sophia didn't start clubbing again until a few weeks ago. We went for the first couple of years and maybe a few times after that, but then we gave it a rest and decided to focus on getting finished with school.

All of it payed off, I think we do deserve to enjoy ourselves from time to time, we barely get a chance to.

It was a little after noon and I was sitting here at a restaurant third-wheeling.

Sophia and her soon to be boyfriend was sitting across from me giggling about something Ryan had said about his dog I think.

Ryan has a brother who I had no idea was coming, thanks to Sophia. I'm having a hard time believing she didn't do that on purpose because I know she did.

That woman is something else.

He's a pretty decent looking guy. He has dark brown hair the was edged up. He wore a fitted green T-shirt that matched his dark emerald eyes and his bicep tattoo was peaking out under his sleeve.

Suddenly Sophia and Ryan started to share a couple of kisses and I nearly gagged.

"Get a-"

"Room already." Shawn finished my sentence off for me, sharing the same disgusted look. Don't get me wrong, I'm totally happy that him and Sophia are making progress but the PDA, I just can't.

"Are we not in a room right now?"

"Yes, a public room you asswipe." Shawn wiped his mouth with a napkin and tossed it at Ryan.

"But it's still a room right?" Ryan replied in a duh tone.

The two began to bicker just as the waitress came to our table to hand us our bill which they both insisted that they would pay for even though me and Sophia brought our own money.

A few hours later me after Sophia and Ryan realized they weren't going to die without seeing each other for a few hours they finally said their goodbyes and went our separate ways.

"I can't wait to get it on tonight, it's been too long." Sophia groaned and I shriveled my face up in disgust. She took a look at me and burst out laughing.

"Relax I'm talking about clubbing, get out of that dirty little head of yours for one second." Sophia told me, dragging out the last two words.

"Uh-uh my head is far out of the gutter, yours is way deeper than mines I'm afraid yours is too far in."

I started to bring up her past relationships and it was her turn to shrivel her face up in disgust. Even though it was only a few, they were all a disaster.

A few hours and multiple memories later we finally reached home and dragged around until it was time to get ready.

We had already went shopping for our dresses a few days ago to have it on standby for this night.

My body looked good in this pitch black dress that fitted my curves in an almost perfect way. I dressed myself in a long sleeved black dress that was ruched in the middle.

Even though I've gotten used to the scars marked on my body I still choose to dress in a specific style of clothing to cover it up. I just don't feel like dealing with the stares or the looks of pity, I don't need anyones sympathy.