Part 16

"Are you sure they came here?"

"Are you sure they came here?". Yoongi asked while yawning. "Of course I'm sure!'. Jungkook beams. "The tracking device I put in Namjoon's Hyung phone never proved me wrong yet". Jungkook says and Yoongi looks at him. "Uhh... What?". Yoongi said. "The tracking device... Wow Hyung, are you going deaf?". Jungkook asked. "Why did you put a tracking device in Joon's phone?". Yoongi asked.

"Why wouldn't I?". Jungkook said. "Like... Have you met me? I fucking love that man". Jungkook said. "Now... Where is he?". Jungkook says. "I'm going...". "No you ain't". Jungkook grabs Yoongi's arm and drags him with him. "Fantastic".

 "Fantastic"

"He ain't in here". Jungkook said. "I just realized that we are tresspassing". Yoongi said. "You are adorable". Jungkook said. "Shut up!". Yoongi yells. "Cute". Jungkook snickers. Yoongi just huffs and looks around the room. "There are a lot of hybrids in here". Yoongi said. "That's cause we're at a hybrid store Hyung... I thought you were smart". Jungkook said.

"I'm going to hit you". Yoongi said and saw a small hybrid in the corner wrapped in a blanket. "That's...". Yoongi says and Jungkook looks in the corner. "That's the small hybrid right?". Jungkook says and Yoongi nods. "Should we say hi?". Jungkook asked. "He looks lonely". Jungkook said. "Without Joon, I don't think he will talk to us". Yoongi said. "We can still...". Jungkook stops when something was being poured on him.

"Tw-two million dollar su-suit". Jungkook shakes and someone laughs behind him. "That's what you get". The monkey hybrid says. "This better be what I think it is". Jungkook growls at the monkey and smells his suit. "Banana milk?". Jungkook blinks. "That's disappointing". Jungkook pouts. "What did you think it was?". The hybrid asked and Yoongi covered Jungkook mouth before he could answer.

"I'm Yoongi and big bitch is Jungkook". Yoongi said. The hybrid looks Yoongi up and down. "Taehyung". The hybrid says. "Don't go near him". Taehyung said. "Sure ok". Yoongi says. "Now if you will excuse me, I have to start a food fight". Taehyung said. "First you wasted the god of milk and now you want to start a food fight? You're a naughty little thing aren't you?". Jungkook smirks.

"Eww". Taehyung gags. "Later". Taehyung walks off. "Wait! I can help you!". Jungkook chased after him. Yoongi was alone in a room fill with hybrids and he looks at the small man in the corner.

Yoongi clears his throat and walks over the the hybrid but the hybrid heard him approach and backs away. "Oh umm..." Yoongi backs away and saw a yellow ball in a box. Yoongi gets it, puts some distance between him and the hybrid and sits on the floor. "I'm Yoongi". Yoongi rolls the ball to the hybrid. The hybrid stares at the ball for a moment before picking it up. "Jimin".

Jimin rolls the ball back to Yoongi. "Nice to meet you". Yoongi said. "Can you tell me why you're sitting in the corner?". Yoongi asks and rolls the ball back. "It's a safe place". Jimin says and rolls the ball back. "I see". Yoongi didn't want to ask about it anymore. "So... You have ears on your head". Yoongi said and Jimin looks at him. "Sorry, I haven't heard about hybrids til like a few weeks ago". Yoongi said.

"Pfft". Jimin giggles and Yoongi thought the world stop. "That was adorable". Yoongi says and slaps his hand over his mouth. "I don't know why people think it's adorable, all I did was laugh". Jimin said. "No... No, you giggled". Yoongi said. "What's the difference?". Jimin tilts his head and Yoongi froze. "Are you... Oh! Your nose!". Jimin yelps.

"I'm ok". Yoongi grabs a tissue from his pocket and wipes the blood away. "Don't mind me, I'm a embarrassment". Yoongi said and Jimin giggles again. "I'm not safe here". Yoongi says and the door slams open. "We gotta go!". Jungkook yells. "What did you do!?!". Yoongi shouted. "Something you can't prove". Jungkook said. "Hurry!". Jungkook said. "And you bleeding?". Jungkook asked.

"Pfft... No". Yoongi said. "WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE!?!". Taehyung screamed. "I'm going baby don't worry". Jungkook said. "Don't fucking call me that!". Taehyung yelled. "Sorry boo". Jungkook snickers. "Just go!". Taehyung shouts. "No kiss?". Jungkook pouts and Taehyung glares at him. "Ok, ok". Jungkook sighs. Yoongi looks at Jimin and waves at him. Jimin was stunned for a minute but he waved back.

Yoongi smiles and got dragged out by Jungkook. "Fucking idiot". Taehyung huffs and Jimin looks at the yellow ball and smiled.

"Yes he is".