Part 63

Yoongi and Jimin walked into the kitchen and saw Hoseok with his eyes closed and Lily pouting while looking at him

Yoongi and Jimin walked into the kitchen and saw Hoseok with his eyes closed and Lily pouting while looking at him. "H-hi Lily". Yoongi blushed and Lily turns to him and gave him a smile. "Yoongi! Thank god!". Lily ran up to Yoongi and grabbed his hands. "My agent senses were going off, what happen to Jungkook?". Lily asked. "Uhh...". Yoongi blinks and Jimin looks up at him.

'I... I don't like this feeling'. Jimin bit his lip while staring at Lily's hand that were touching Yoongi. "Jungkook is sick". Jimin says while hugging Yoongi's arm. "What?". Lily gasped. "How did he get sick?". Lily asked. "He was... I'm sorry but can you let him go?". Jimin asked. "Sure". Lily let's go of Yoongi's hands. "Thank you". Jimin smiled. "He got sick cause he rode a roller coaster... Fifty seven times".

"Why would he do that!?!". Lily yelled. "Tae wanted to ride it that many times". Jimin says. "Tae?". Lily tilts his head. "Must be his hybrid". Lily nods. "Ok, I understand that". Lily said. "Thank you Jimin". Lily says. "You're welcome". Jimin said. "Guess I have to cancel that job". Lily said. "Won't that get Kook in trouble?". Yoongi asked and Lily laughed at him. "Don't you know who I am?". Lily flipped his hair.

"I am the most wanted agent in South Korea right now and Jungkook is my ONLY client, they can't afford to get him in trouble... If they don't want to get me mad". Lily grins. "Now... If you will excuse me, I must check on Kook". Lily says. "Bye bye". Lily said. "By...". "Bye Lily". Jimin cuts Yoongi off and Yoongi looks at him. Lily walks out the kitchen and Hoseok finally opens his eyes.

"I knew it". Hoseok says. "I knew wishing hard enough would make that bitch disappear". Hoseok huffed. "What do you have against Lily?". Yoongi asked. "I refuse to knowledge that bitch cause he's not prettier then me". Hoseok said. "No one said he was". Yoongi said. "You and Namjoon did!". Hoseok yells. "This is MY house! I'm the only pretty bitch up in here!". Hoseok shouts.

"Sounding insecure to me but go off". Yoongi says and Jimin giggled. "Who the fuck is that BITCH!?!". Taehyung walked in a huffed. "Who is she and why she walked up in Jungkook's room like it was a god damn second nature to her!?!". Taehyung shouted. "That's Lily, he's Jungkook agent". Yoongi said. "He?". Taehyung eyes widened. "That pretty bitch is a pretty bastard?". Taehyung says.

"Oh my god... I'm fucking ugly". Taehyung touched his face and pouts. "Why would Jungkook want me for?". Taehyung asked his self. "That bastard looked like he just walked out of a manga with his pretty ass". Taehyung said. "God damn... And he smelt good!". Taehyung groans and dropped on his knees. "Why must you have favorites God! Why!?!". Taehyung yells to the heavens.

"I-I came for mochis". Jimin says and Yoongi chuckled. "And I have been waiting for you but NO! Y'all wanted to take your sweet ass time". Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Sweet, I can eat". Taehyung said. "You got your banana burgers". Hoseok said. "But I want the mochis". Taehyung pouts. "These mochis are for your mom aka my main bitch". Hoseok said. "Life isn't fair". Taehyung huffed.

"Bold of your to assume life was fair from the jump". Hoseok said and showed the mochis to Jimin. "They look good". Jimin said. "Duh, I help you make them". Hoseok says proudly. "And the flavor is?". Yoongi asked. "Salty caramel!". Jimin beams. "He wanted you to try them so he picked a flavor that wasn't so sweet". Hoseok said. "Smiley!". Jimin covered his face in embarrassment.

"Oh hush, I know you picked it for him". Hoseok laughed. "Thank you Jimin". Yoongi said and Jimin just muffles in his hands. "I'll take that as a you're welcome". Yoongi laughed and took a mochi and bit into it. "Oh?". Yoongi looks at the mochi. "It's good". Yoongi said. "Really?". Jimin said. "Yeah". Yoongi smiled. "Then I'll give it to Eomma!". Jimin beams. "Eomma is gonna be so proud of me!".

Jimin gently takes the plate of mochis from Hoseok and runs out the kitchen. "Oh my god, he is so cute". Hoseok says. "And I'm left hungry". Taehyung rolled his eyes. "But... Are we gonna just ignore the fact that Jimin was jealous". Hoseok said and Yoongi looks at him and remembered what Jimin did and how he spoke to Lily. "Ohhhh...". Yoongi said and Taehyung smirked at him.

"Congratulations Yoongi!". Taehyung slaps Yoongi on his back.

"He likes you!".