Part 85

Jungkook, Taehyung, Caesar, Namjoon and Yoongi bolted to the furthest park they can find and they all collapsed on the ground. "Everyone alive!?! No knives or forks in y'all backs!?!". Jungkook yells. "I'm...". "I was talking to Tae!". Jungkook shouted at Yoongi. "I'm fine Kook". Taehyung said. "Good, good". Jungkook nods. "You're the only important person over here". Jungkook said.

"I...". "I said what I said". Jungkook cuts Namjoon off. "Wait a minute...". Jungkook looks at Yoongi. "What?". Yoongi said. "I didn't see you". Jungkook looks up and down. "That's cause I jumped out the window like a normal person". Yoongi said. "What I look like running past Hoseok". Yoongi scoffed. "Y'all some heathens... I would never". Yoongi said. "Your... Room is on the third floor". Namjoon says.

"I know". Yoongi said. "And you... Jumped out your window". Namjoon said. "How did you not get hurt?". Namjoon asked. "I fucking twisted my ankle!". Yoongi yelled. "Why didn't you tell us?". Namjoon asked. "I did!". Yoongi shouts. "I asked Kook for help but THIS bitch pushed me in the street so he can pick up his "baby monkey". Yoongi mocked. "Only important person over here". Jungkook says and Taehyung giggled.

"Then I tried to tell Caesar but he didn't even pay my ass any attention!". Yoongi yells. "You ain't Hoseok". Caesar rolled his eyes. "Then... You". Yoongi growled at Namjoon. "You flat out just said no". Yoongi said. "Ohhh... That's what you asked me". Namjoon said. "My bad". Namjoon rubs the back of his neck. "Fuck all of y'all". Yoongi groaned. "So... Does anyone know why Hoseok tossed out out?". Taehyung asked.

"Nope". Namjoon, Caesar and Yoongi say together. Taehyung raised his brow and looks at Jungkook. "Kook?". Taehyung crossed his arms. "Li-Lily is coming over". Jungkook says and everyone looks at him. "They're gonna kill Lilly!". Yoongi yells but no one moved. "Kookie!". Taehyung yelled. "I ain't going". Jungkook said. "He's your agent!". Taehyung shouted. "I can buy another one so I don't see the reason of you shouting at me".

Taehyung stares at Jungkook in disbelief. "Namjoon! Help me out here". Taehyung turns to him but Namjoon was by a pond, talking to the turtles. "Hello, I'm Namjoon". Namjoon says. "Dad?". Taehyung looks at Caesar. "Lilly on his own Tae". Caesar said. "Yoongi?". Taehyung pledged. "You care, you go help him". Yoongi says. "Wow, ok". Taehyung sighs. "Y'all some bastards". Taehyung walks to the swings and climbs on them.

"Tae! Get down!". Jungkook yelled. "Make me bitch!". Taehyung yelled back. "Should we...". "Yeah and you add some onions on that please". Yoongi saw Caesar ordering pretzels. "I know what the fuck this is, I asked for onions!". Caesar yelled. Yoongi rubs his head and didn't even look in Namjoon's direction. "How am I the only damn adult here?". Yoongi groans and his phone vibrates.

"You can bring your ass back and ONLY you :)"

"What the fuck did I do!?!". Yoongi yelled. "It was nice knowing you Hyung!". Jungkook yelled. "I'll help Hoseok bury your body, fyi". Caesar said. "I'll make good use of your room Yoongi!". Namjoon waves, holding a turtle in his hand. "Fuck y'all!". Yoongi yelled and walks away and starts crying immediately. "Dear God...".

"Don't let him take me".