Part 89

"Would this work?". Yoongi tilts his head at his phone and his cousin was watching him, like the creep he was. "Hi Yoongi!". Hoseok greets and Yoongi jumped. "Damn it Hoseok!". Yoongi held his chest. "Why are you checking to see if you're alive?". Hoseok asked and Yoongi glared. "Motherfucker do you know who I am?". Hoseok said. "I ain't scared of your toddler looking ass". Hoseok huffed.

"What do you want Hoseok?". Yoongi rubs his forehead. "I was watching you". Hoseok said and Yoongi gave him a weird look. "What are you talking about?". Yoongi asked. "I know Jimin slept in your room last night". Hoseok smiled. "Ho-How did you know that?". Yoongi asked. "I looked down the halls". Yoongi said. "Yeah, but I was above the door". Hoseok said. "How the fuck...?". Yoongi says.

"Bitch, I'm a genie". Hoseok giggled. "Don't tell Jin". Yoongi begs. "Tell me what?". Jin walked in the room saying. "Not...". "Jimin slept with Yoongi last night and not the way you think". Hoseok said. "I am SO proud of my baby". Jin sniffs. "He's growing up and I don't want him too". Jin wipes his fake tear away. "I know". Hoseok joined in. "Don't you want to keep them young forever?". Hoseok sighs. "Right? Like, I'm too old to have more children". Jin rolled his eyes.

"I feel you sweetie but my kids are a DISASTER". Hoseok said. "Preach". Jin said. "Do y'all need something!?!". Yoongi yelled. "Yeah, I'mma need you to stop yelling in my motherfucking house". Hoseok said. "So untrained". Jin scoffed. "I blame his father". Hoseok said. Yoongi groaned and covers his face. "Can you drink sea water if you boil it?". They all turned to Taehyung. "What? It's a excellent question". Taehyung said. "Ask your father". Jin said. "Which one?".

"What you mean which one!?!". Jin yelled. "I have my hybrid dad Caesar and my human dad Namjoon, so you tell me". Taehyung said. "I mean if you haven't been swinging your tail around al over the place I would know who my daddy is". Taehyung huffs. Jin looks Taehyung up and down and ran at Taehyung. "AHHHHHHH!". Taehyung runs for his life. "I'mma go film that". Hoseok ran after them.

"Finally!". Yoongi breaths a sign of relief. "I can...". "Hi boyfriend!". Jimin ran in the room and jumps on Yoongi. "He-hello Jimin". Yoongi wanted to die. "I was looking for you boyfriend, but you were here". Jimin smiles. "Why are are you calling me that?". Yoongi asks. "Cause it cute". Jimin giggled. "And it embarrasses you". Jimin said. "It does not". Yoongi said. "Sure". Jimin grins. "Anyway". Yoongi rolled his eyes and Jimin laughed.

"Are you up for a date tomorrow?". Yoongi asked. "Yup!". Jimin says happily. "Great, I'll...". "I'll start getting ready!". Jimin jumps up. "Why?". Yoongi gave Jimin a strange look. "Eomma always told me to get ready for something a day early". Jimin said. "But you don't have too". Yoongi said. "It's ok!". Jimin hugged Yoongi and ran off. "I...". Yoongi sighs.

"At least he's happy".