Epilogue

(One year later)

"Baby, please stay still". Yoongi says while trying to dress his daughter. "Daddy is trying his best here". Yoongi said and his daughter laughs. "Really?". Yoongi stares at his daughter and she laughs again. "Why do you hate me?". Yoongi asked. "You poop in your diaper AFTER I gave you a new one, you spat up on me and you ripped my lyric journal". Yoongi says, FINALLY getting her dressed.

 Yoongi says, FINALLY getting her dressed

"Finally". Yoongi sat on the bed next to his daughter. "It wasn't even supposed to be that hard". Yoongi groaned and his daughter crawled on top of him. "Are you trying to apologize for giving me a hard time Aeri?". Yoongi smiles at her and Aeri was trying to bite Yoongi's cheek. Yoongi laughed and picks her up. "Daddy is not food". Yoongi boops her nose. "And I don't trust you if I feed you". Yoongi said and Aeri laughs.

"See? You're plotting against me". Yoongi said. "I will not be disrespected by my little Princess". Yoongi says. "You're first word will be Appa or dada". Yoongi said and looks around. "Say dada". Yoongi says. "Wah?". Aeri says. "Not wah, dada". Yoongi said. "Come on, say dada or Appa". Yoongi nods to his self. "Yeah, Appa you might say". Yoongi agrees with his self. "Say... Appa". Yoongi looks at Aeri and she stares at him.

"Aeri, say Appa". Yoongi said again and Aeri just smiles. "Are you mocking me?". Yoongi ask and Aeri giggles. "Oh god... You're laughing at me!". Yoongi yells. "Why are you laughing at daddy!?!". Yoongi yelled. "I'm teaching you words". Yoongi pouted and Aeri grabs at her dad's face. "Don't try to make me smile with you chubby hands". Yoongi huffed. "I am hurt, you hurt me". Yoongi puffed his cheeks.

Aeri once again tries to grab her dad's cheeks. "I'll forgive you... If you say Appa". Yoongi said. "What are you doing?". Jimin says and Yoongi jumps. "She's broken Jimin". Yoongi said. "She won't say Appa". Yoongi whined and Jimin stares at him. "Give me my baby". Jimin took Aeri away from Yoongi and he pouted. "But I was playing with her". Yoongi whined. "Who's my cute little lamb, you are, yes you are". Jimin nibbled on Aeri's cheek.

"You know she has that little...". "I know she does Yoongi, she's half lamb". Jimin cut his husband off. "When does she get the ears?". Yoongi asked. "I'm not sure". Jimin replied. "Ah". Yoongi nods. "Aeri, say Appa". Yoongi said and Jimin glared at him. "What? She gotta start somewhere". Yoongi said. "And what better way to go then...". "Say mama sweetie". Jimin says and Yoongi gasped.

"Betrayal and disloyalty already Jimin?". Yoongi says and Jimin sticks out his tongue. "And besides, she just turned one". Jimin said. "A month ago". Yoongi looks at Aeri. "Little Aquarius". Yoongi sighs. "But like... Say Appa though". Yoongi said. "Don't listen to him Angel, say mama". Jimin said. "Appa". "Mama". "Appa". "Mama". Jimin and Yoongi looked at each other. "I can do this all day". Yoongi said. "Bring it... Human".

Yoongi gasped in offended. "Alright, I see how it is". Yoongi rolls up his sleeves. "Oh? A challenge". Jimin puts Aeri in a playpin and grins at Yoongi. "Let me tell you why EVERY babies first word should be mama". Jimin said. "Bring it". Yoongi challenged and they started yelling over each other. Aeri looks at her parents with her hands in her mouth. "Love". Aeri says but it was unheard by her parents.

"Love, love".