Part 55

After Jimin was done with the merry go round, Yoongi took him for a walk... Which didn't last that long. The pair is now looking at a puking Jungkook and a jumpy Taehyung. "Again! Again!". Taehyung claps and jumps up and down. "Tae?". Jimin calls out and Taehyung looked at him. "Chim! How are you buddy!". Taehyung gave Jimin a big hug.

"What happen to him?". Yoongi asked. "He's a weak bitch, that's what". Taehyung rolled his eye. "All we did was ride the roller coaster and he got "sick". Taehyung air quotes. "How many times did you ride it?". Yoongi asks. "Fifty seven times". Taehyung answers. "What!?!". Yoongi gasped. "I know! Talk about weak". Taehyung scoffs and Jungkook pukes again.

"Bitch, you alright". Taehyung slaps Jungkook on his back. "So... What did you do Jimin?". Taehyung asked. "I rode the merry go round!". Jimin beamed. "Damn...". Taehyung turned to Yoongi. "Bet your ass had a heartattack seeing that". Taehyung snickers seeing Yoongi blush. "Anyway, I'm going to take this huge baby to the bathroom, y'all have fun". Taehyung says.

"I'm dying". Jungkook chokes out. "Cool, just don't die on me, I'll drop your ass". Taehyung said. "Tae please". Jungkook reaches out his hand toward Taehyung. "Alright, alright". Taehyung grabs Jungkook's hand and pulls him away. "I-is he gonna to be ok?" Jimin asked. "If he can't handle a roller coaster then he shouldn't be a stunt double". Yoongi said.

"I don't know...". Jimin looks up at the roller coaster and shivers. "It looks scary". Jimin said. "You really think I'll let you ride that?". Yoongi asks. "Jin will kill me". Yoongi rubs his neck. "So, where should we go?". Jimin asks. "Well... There are tons of rides and food stands around". Yoongi says and pulls out a map of the park. "Oh, you know what will be cute for you?". Yoongi says. "What?". Jimin tilts his head and Yoongi smiled.

 Jimin tilts his head and Yoongi smiled

"Cups?". Jimin looks up at Yoongi. "Who would make cups into a ride?". Jimin asks. "Humans are stupid". Yoongi said. "You can ask Namjoon if he knows why this was made". Yoongi said. "Ok". Jimin nods. "Now pick a color and hold onto the wheel that's inside". Yoongi says. "Also, they rotate... So don't be scared". Yoongi said. "Rotate?". Jimin says. "They spin". Yoongi said.

"D-do they go fast?". Jimin says and Yoongi grinned. "No they don't". Yoongi told him. "Now go pick a cup". Yoongi says and Jimin nods and immediately walks over to a yellow one. "Figures". Yoongi chuckled and followed Jimin to lock the gate. "Hands on the wheel Jimin". Yoongi said. "Ok". Jimin grabs the wheel and Yoongi made sure the gate was locked before he walked over to the man operator.

"Go slow and when he says again, I'll start it again". The man said. "You learned quickly". Yoongi laughed. "Start it up". Yoongi ordered and the man starts the ride. "Oh!". Jimin gasped when the ride starts moving and smiled. "Yoongi! Look! The cups looks like they're dancing!". Jimin giggled and Yoongi held his nose so he wouldn't get a nose bleed. "Hmm... I haven't gotten one in a long time". Yoongi said.

"I knew I was strong". Yoongi puffed out his chest and the man looked at him oddly. "O... K?". The man moved away from him. "Why did you move?". Yoongi asked him. "You scare me". The man says. "Aww, thank you". Yoongi grinned. "Weeeee!". Jimin squeals and Yoongi turns to him.... Which was a big mistake.

Yoongi's nose started to bleed and the man looks at him shocked

Yoongi's nose started to bleed and the man looks at him shocked. "Sir! Your nose!". The man yelled. "Leave me alone and do your job". Yoongi said and wipes his nose. The man stares at him and shakes his head.

"I'm not getting paid enough for this".