Part 33

"Alright Yoongi, you got this". Yoongi says to his self. The weekend went by fast and it was Monday. Yoongi woke up early cause he knew what his cousin was capable of. Yoongi puts on his slippers and goes to the door. "AHHHHH!!!". Yoongi saw Namjoon getting thrown down the hall. "Hello?". Yoongi says like a idiot. "Good morning cousin!". Hoseok beams.

"Umm...". Yoongi points to Namjoon, who was lying lifeless on the ground. "Oh him? That bitch is fine". Hoseok yawns. "You threw him". Yoongi said. "Well it was either that or throw him down the stairs". Hoseok said. "And I can't do that cause I'm saving that for Jungkook". Hoseok said. "You are really abusive". Yoongi said. "We're friends, this shit don't count". Hoseok giggled.

"Now... Where is that big bastard baby?". Hoseok says. "He's on the roof". Namjoon groaned. "WHAT!?!". Hoseok runs off and Yoongi goes to help Namjoon up. "Thanks". Namjoon said. "Why is Jungkook on the roof?". Yoongi asks. "It's Jungkook... Why would you question anything he does?". Namjoon says. "True". Yoongi nods. "Let's go see him die". Yoongi said. "After you".

 "After you"

Yoongi and Namjoon walks outside holding popcorn and lounge chairs to watch the show. "I have a audience!". Jungkook beams. "Hello Hyungs! Welcome to jump show!". Jungkook says. "Today I'm going to jump off the roof and be completely a ok!". Jungkook yells. "Get on with it!". Namjoon shouted. "Let me prepare first!". Jungkook shouts. "We ain't here for you!". Yoongi yelled.

"What do you me...". "Jeon fucking Jungkook".

"Oh my god". Jungkook shivers in fear. "The hybrids are on their way now and you chose NOW to be stupid!?!". Hoseok says darkly. "I-I can explain". Jungkook says moving backwards. "Go ahead explain". Hoseok gave Jungkook a creepy smile. "I...". "CAREFUL KOOK!". Namjoon screamed and Jungkook felt his foot go over the edge. "Woah!". Jungkook falls but his grabs the roof in time.

"Jungkook!". Yoongi yells. "Now jump". Hoseok says. "I'll behave! Please help me Hyung!". Jungkook yelled. Hoseok rolls his eyes and goes to help Jungkook. "Wanna do the lion king with me?". Hoseok asked. "No!". Jungkook shouted. "I'm joking, here". Hoseok grabs Jungkook's hands. "Stop doing stupid shit". Hoseok said. "Sorry". Jungkook pouts. "Hello?". May says and Yoongi and Namjoon looks at her.

"I'm so sorry". Namjoon bows. "Is he going to die?". Jimin asked. "I want to say yes but I don't get nothing good in life". Jin said. "JUMP COWARD!". Taehyung screams and Hoseok looks at him, well at Caesar. "Caesar!". Hoseok beams and accidentally let's go of Jungkook. "AHHHHH!". Jungkook screams. "Kook!". Namjoon yells. "Oh my god!". May gasped. Jin covers Jimin's eyes and Taehyung laughs.

"I'm ok!". Jungkook waves at them. "Damn it". Taehyung sighs. "Thank goodness". Namjoon breaths a sigh of relief. "I thought you said they were good people". Jin whispers to May. "I-I... I am so sorry". May rubs her neck. "YOU GOOD KOOK!?!". Hoseok screams from the roof. "YES!". Jungkook gave him a thumps up. "Good! Now stay there so I can beat your ass". Hoseok says.

"What?". Jungkook blinks and Hoseok looks at the hybrids and May. "So...".

"Who wants cake?".