𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓. 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

" You are mine, Van Doren, " 

- K.B 

___

___

"Oh darling, Natasha,"

Nikolai Lantsov grinned. His honey hair was messy, his eyes still twinkling. He was dressing in nothing but plaid pyjama bottoms, his torso bare. The sun was yet to crawl across the horizon - a scatter of stars still peppered across the sky.

Natasha moaned into his pillow, tangling his sheets around her waist. "You're moaning, and you haven't even seen me yet, darling," He tousled a hand through his hair, pulling the sheets off her body. "Time to get up, doll,"

"Fuck off, Lantsov,"

"I think you mean fuck me, but I'll let it slide," he dragged her by the arm, a silk-black camisole falling across her stomach. He whistled between his teeth before striding over to her drawers. "You've got great fashion sense, Nat," he said, holding up her underwear by a lacy hem.

"Stop touching my things," she whined.

"You're sleeping in my bed," he riposted. "Not that I'm complaining," Nikolai added with a wink. He was humming a jaunty tune under his breath, swaying around the room. "I'll get Zoya to put in an order for more of these,"

"She'll come for my head,"

"Good thing you already gave - me it,"

Natasha's mouth circled into an o. Nikolai let out a tiny squeal as he leapt aside, dodging the pillow she had thrown at him. "Nikolai Lantsov you are vile,"

"I try my best, doll," he said with a smirk.

___

"WHAT ARE YOU SMILING ABOUT?" Alessia Ivanov asked. She slid over to Natasha's side, throwing a shawl over both their shoulders. The wind rocked the boat back and forth, Rotty scowling behind the wheel.

"Nothing," Natasha hummed. She cradled another cup of cold tea in her palms, looking out across the deck. Wylen had exchanged a few of his pens for some mint leaves - with passing privateers. The crew had fun discovering mint tea for the first time.

"No one smiles like that for nothing," Alessia grinned. "So who's making our little girl smile?"

"No one," Natasha said, nudging her shoulder. "But you've certainly been having fun," she raised a brow in a knowing look.

"I wouldn't exactly call it fun,"

"You're a horrid liar,"

"Fine," Alessia's lips split wide with a grin, her eyes glinting. "I guess you could say I'm in love," she twirled a strand of her around her finger, sighing contently. "I don't know, Natty, it just feels so wonderful,"