Sixteen || Uh Oh This Can't Be Good

I feel as my bare stomach is being caressed by warm fingers. Slowly, I move my hand down to the hand resting on my stomach. I let out a breath of relief as I realize that it is James sleeping in my bed and not Grant. Who knows what he could have done last night, he is a reckless child.

I feel as James's arm tightens around my stomach, causing my shirt to ride up even more than it had. I carefully try to pull it down but there was no way of doing that with James's arm so tightly around me. He tosses one of his legs around my own.

I reach behind me and poke James roughly. "OW!" he says loudly, letting me out of his grasp.

"SHHH!!" I say.

He gives me a questioning look, "Why?" he half whispers.

I harshly point to the living room."Ohh, right" he says.

I sit there and think for a second whether Grant would be sleeping or not. He is a party goer so you can stay up pretty late, but what about mornings?

I turn to James, "Do you think he will be asleep?" I whisper.

He nods, "Probably, I mean it's Grant. He not a morning person" he whispers back.

I nod, "Okay, then get out so I can get dressed" I say.

He smirks, "I think I am good right where I am" he says.

I roll my eyes, "Get out". I point to the door.

He groans and stands up and walks to the door and turns the handle and opens the door and then quickly steps back into my room, shutting the door gently. Oh Lord.

"He's awake?" I ask.

He nods, "You know if you want to, you could let me bend the rules for the agreement and let me tell Grant" he says, smirking.

"Sure, I mean you can give me the next six months of rent right now. That will be 3,000 dollars" I say, putting my hand out.

He groans, "I don't got that kind of money" he says, lightly chuckling.

Is he serious?

"Have you forgotten who you are? Let me tell you who you are: Your a Henderson. You have money" I say.

"Just because my parents have money doesn't mean that I do. They paid for school, and my car. This is all I get. They want me to be responsible for myself now" he says, looking me dead in the eye.

How do you pay for all your expensive belongings then?" I ask, placing my hands on my hips.

"Savings account" he simply says.

I nod, "Well lets move from this. How can I you leave my room without getting caught?" I ask.

"This could be a little risky, but we could call one of his brothers" James says.

I consider it for a second, "Are you friends with them?" I ask.

He nods, "I can call one of them and get them to come here and keep Grant busy for a few moments so I can get to my room, since getting caught is the most terrible thing in the world" he takes a deep breath, catching his breath.

"I think that would work fine" I say.

"Great" he says.

He walks past me, walking over to the night side table to where his phone his. His picks it up and groans, "It's dead" he says. Good luck charging that later.

"Could I use yours?" he asks.

"I guess", I grab my phone out of my bag and toss it at him chest. After fumbling for it, he catches it.