Six || Tell me about yourself please

Please comment throughout the chapter.

Thank you, BWS

*Think before you post a comment or send a message, because even though you can't see me, doesn't mean that what you say won't hurt me.*

_____________________

James sits there with a big smile on his face.

"What is so funny that you have to smile like that?" I ask.

"It's not you, it's our food, I can see it coming over your head" I say.

I slightly chuckle.

"Oh, my god, Oh, my god" He says like he hasn't eaten in ages.

"It's coming, just hold your horses" I calm him, he looks like he is gonna squeal like a little child.

The waitress that James was checking out earlier is coming towards us with a huge smile on her face. Gross.

She sets the food down on the table and smiles at James and glares at me.

Why? It's not like I am his girlfriend.

"Dosen't this look good?" He asks with his mouth full of food.

"It sure does" I reply.

I look at my plate that is full of food and debate whether or not it would be smart or not to eat this. I mean she looked like she wanted to kill me so I must be cautious.

"Why are you just staring at it? your supposed to eat it" James mumbles with a mouth stuffed with food. Ew.

"Oh, I knew that" I say.

He cocks his head to the left. I pick up my fork and press it into my plate, I bring the food up to my mouth.

I am going to say it's poison free.
I
"Since we are going to be living together for a few years I would to know a little bit more about you, Vena" He says looking at me with his bright blue eyes.

"Do we have too? I mean here" I glance behind me.

"Why? Are you a masked murderer, Vena?" He raises an eyebrow.

I give him a dirty look, "No, I am not. It's just that if i am going to share things with you about myself I would prefer it being later, at home where nobody can here us" I say.

"Okay fine, but as soon as we get home you spill" He says going back to his food.

"So what is you major?" I ask, wiping my hand with my napkin.

"I thought you said no personal details until we get home" He raises a eyebrow at me.

I nod, "Okay" I say faintly.

There was a moment of silence between us until James spoke up.

"Vena?" He looks up at me.

"Yes, James?" I cross my arms across my chest.

"Are you an open person?" He asks me.

"I guess you will have to find out for yourself" I reply.

He gives me a cheeky smile and continues cleaning his plate.

****

I walk through the apartment door with my keys wrapped around my fingers.

James takes off his shoes and jacket in an instant and plops down on the couch. "Okay Vena, you know what time it is" He says patting the spot beside him.

I take off my coat and hand it up, taking my dear time and I put my shoes, oh so neatly on the shoe shelf. After about ten minutes of putting away my things I go and sit beside James with there being a fair bit of distance between us.

"Okay, since you are finally done you get to begin" He gestures top me, I roll my eyes.

"Okay, what do you want to know?" I ask trying to be calm.

As you may be able to see already, I hate opening up. I guess it has something to do with trusting people.

"Lets start with something easy, Mmm. Why did you want a roommate?" He asks me. That's good, easy questions, I got this.

"Because" I start, "I can't afford to live here alone" I finish.

"I see, so I guess you will be stuck with me for some time then" He smirks.

"Your turn, My queen" He says.

I burst into hysteria. He rolls his eye, once I calm down I speak.

"How old are you?" I ask curiously.

"19" He replies. I nod.

This is gonna be a long night of questions at the rate this is going.

I may as well get comfy.

I bring my feet up to where I am sitting and I straighten then out so they are beside James's side, I freeze.

"Is it okay if I lay like this" I ask, he nods.

"As long as I may as well" He says as he lays his head down on the arm rest and he bring s his feet up beside my side.

He his warm, it is almost comforting. Almost.

"So Vena, why this college?" He asks glancing a me, I shrug. " I don't really know, I mean my whole family has gone to this school as far as I know and they seemed to make it pretty well in life so I thought I would give it a shot" I reply.

I scoot down lay my head on the arm rest just like James because, well he looks pretty damn comfortable. I am quite surprised that this leather couch fits the both of us.

"Best childhood memory?" I ask.

He chuckles, "So we are doing the 'Back When I Was Young...'.

"Yes" I simply reply.

"Okay, that would be when..." He drifts off, "Oh!, that would definitely be the first time I got laid" He says.

"I think you misunderstood my question, I said 'Best Childhood
Memory' not 'Best Spring Break Memory'" I say.

He laughs again. Wow he sure is a happy person, then again he did have a beer or two with lunch.

"Okay, that was when I went to school and then when I came home all of my long lost friends were there" He says. Haha, cute, note the sarcasm.

"What about you?" He asks rest his arm over his eyes, as if the sun outside is blinding his, which it's not because the sun is starting to go down.

"Um, when I went to Disney Land" I reply.

"Ah yes, Disney" He says. I chuckle at his statement.

-----------------------------------------

Sorry that I haven't updated in so long, I other priorities too.
bye bye!!!