10

"Don't tell me your drunk" I vaguely familiar voice says

it can't be

turning around I see

"Olivia de Martel" I mutter "You look hot"

she laughs "You're definatly drunk....in the middle of the day"

I shrug "Why are you here?"

Olivia smirks "buy me a drink and I just might tell you"

my hand goes up to the waiter "Get this pretty women a drink"

____________________________________________________

Flashback-- Southern France, 1002 AD

we arrive at the castle

Sofia and I confirm quick

"There" Lucien says "See the Count de Martel? You address him as "your Grace." All the other nobles as "my lord." And, when you speak to the Count, you should speak of hunting. He loves his horse and his hounds" he looks at Rebekah and Sofia "And, bow deep, Lady Rebekah, Lady Sofia. The count relishes a...healthy cleavage"

"Sofia is not doing that" I state "I will go nuts and kill him"

Finn, Kol, and Klaus keep looking at the ceiling

"Stop staring at the ceiling" I hiss at them "and Kol your hair looks atrocious"

Sofia giggles holding on to me

we finally make it to the big guy

"Lucien, you were cent to fetch the Count de Guise!"

"Indisposed, my Grace" Lucien says "Gout" then gestures to us so we walk forwards "My I present his children? The lords Finn, Niklaus, Elijah, Kol, and Skule" he points to us as we bow our heads "The lovely Lady Rebekah; their sister. And Lady Sofia; Skule's wife"

he approaches us "Your father never mentioned you to me in all our dealing"

no body says anything so I step forward "Yes, your Grace, I beg your forgiveness. Father was never around much, so we were raised by servants. I would think that Father would consider it an honor that we should be introduced to society by your noble hand" then I bow

Nik walks forwards as well "Your Grace, I look forward to hearing tales of your hunting escapades" then gestures to Rebekah "May I present our sister?"

Rebekah gulps walking forwards "Rebekah de Guise de Rockfort Francais" then bows very deep

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"These boys keep staring at you" I seethe "If they don't stop I will kill them all"

"I'm yours" Sofia whispers "Only yours"

that calms me down

a red headed girl laughs beside us "You two are adorable. I'm Olivia de Martel. The kings youngest child"

I bow and kiss the back of her hand "It's lovely to meet you, my lady"

Sofia curtsies "It is"

the lady smiles "I think we should be friends...if that's okay with you two? I've never gotten to have friends before; my brother and father never let me"

"That sounds awful" Sofia says

"I have my twin brother of course"

at that moment a boy who look the same age joins us "Hello, I'm Oliver de Martel"

Sofia curtsies once again "This is my husband Skule and I'm Sofia, my lord"

he smiles "pleasure to meet you my lady" then kisses her hand

_______________________________________________________________________________

"So" I hum after awhile "don't tell me you came all this way because you missed me"

"After Sofia and Finn died we found out that all the lineage dies with them" Olivia explains "by the way sorry about your wife"

"I'm sorry about your twin" I respond back "let me guess there is some kind of war going on between the lines and your here to.....protect me? Does that mean Lucien, Tristian, and Aurora are also here?"

"and Jet" she finishes "Kol turned him but I don't think you'll have to worry much about him. Tristen has our sister locked up because she had another one of her episodes after Oliver died"

I hum again "Your sister was always nuts. Is she still 'in love' with Nik?"

"yup" she pops then she looks me up and down "I like the short hair and the stubble it's very sexy"

my smirk shows "I just become a widower and you're already hitting on me. I'm not a piece of meat, Olivia"

her eyes go down to my trousers "I mean.....you do have an impressive piece of meat there"

that's when my smirk becomes arrogant "Flattery will get you fucked"

her eyes flutter as she giggles "I missed you, Skule. What has it been? Four hundred years since I got you to turn your emotions back on"

"Ya then you shot me down" I sigh "It hurt my ego"

"Your wife was alive" she counters "I wasn't going to be a necessity to your cheating; Sofia was my friend as well"

my head turns towards her "and now that she's dead?"

"Well, we can be best friends with benefits. We both know I don't do relationships"

I nod smashing my lips against hers

she pushes back and gets up "I won't be another one of your toys; remeber that before you start something with me"

after that I actually go to the compound

the first time in months

"Fishy eyes and wolfy ken are back on two legs?" I ask

"You're here" Klaus sighs "Why"

"Has any of you been visited by your first sired today? Or was that just me? And there's a war going on with the sire lines did you know?"

"Olivia came to see you?" Elijah asks "I suppose you two flirted as always"

I roll my eyes "Olivia is lovely and you know she would never see me like that while Sofia was alive....but now. Anyway just answer the question"

"Lucien is here" Klaus sighs

"I saw Jet" Kol whispers "He tried to hit on Davina"

"Right and Olivia said Tristian is on his way. Aurora is suppose to be locked up because she is out of her mind since Oliver died"

"Sofia turned Oliver didn't she?" Freya questions

"Yup" I chirp "I turned Olivia and she turned Oliver; they were our friends"

"When did you decide to start speaking to us again" Klaus asks

"I'm not; I've been speaking to Kol this whole time." then I turn to leave

"Hope misses you" Fishy eyes says "she keeps screaming Uncle"

my eyes continue to look forward as I leave