16

I'm the last to show up to get part of the Hollow stuck in me

"Oh, he shows up" Rebekah huffs

my eyes roll "This way none of you can drag me back into your lives"

Kol sighs "shut up. You love us you're just upset because your wife and kid died"

"Kol right there" Vincent says then points the rest of us to our spots

" I just want to say that what you guys are doing here today is gonna go a long way towards setting things right in this city. The Hollow took everything away from me. It inspired nothing but suffering and torment. It's ruined families, it's gone after little kids. And yet, here and now, despite all of our differences, and there are many... thank you" Vincent says "Freya"

she goes to stand next to him

"The savage Mikaelsons heroically defeating a terrible evil" Rebekah jokes "Maybe this will finally earn us our redemption"

I snort as Klaus says "Do any of us really believe that"

"Not for a second" Elijah sighs "its' a wonderful sentiment"

we all look at each other

"Let's go" Vincent says as they kneel holding hands "Hayley, when I tell you to, I want you to take the manacles off. Hold onto Hope. Do not let her go. Everybody else, when this spell is over, you got to get away from each other, and you have to say away from Hope"

Kol and I look at each other both of us tearing up

"brother" I say "do not hesitate to face time me and I wish to know how your a Davina's relationship progresses"

"You too" Kol says gulping "I'll miss you.....do you remember our own pact"

I chuckle "We would always stick up for each other"

Vincent starts chanting and then "Hayley do it now. Do it now, Hayley"

once the thing is off the Hollow divides in five parts

giving each of them one last look I zoom off

_________________________________________________________________________________

Time skip-seven years

Jamaica has always been lovely and I've called it my home for seven years

although now I'm starting to miss my siblings

my niece

hell even fishy eyes

"How is my princess" I ask opening my face time

"Great" she looks behind me "Are you throwing another party, uncle?"

"Well.....girl" I laugh

Hope frowns "I want to go to a party to bad I'm grounded"

"Grounded?" I ask "How do you ground a witch? I told you that you shouldn't listen to what Kol says. Selling your blood, damn girl you be Wilden"

she groans "stop"

a chuckle makes it's way out of my mouth "What did Kol say?"

"He said I showed some real entrepreneurial spirit" Hope tells me

"Just your neighborhood blood dealer then" I say raises my sun glasses some "don't worry, the best people are black sheep's. Take Kol and I for example"

Hope frowns "How's Olivia?"

at that I see her walk into the pool naked "She's-uh-she's good"

"You're disgusting" my little niece announces "You two still think after six years this is a casual thing?"