18

"Dad" I hear Hope say "The rage is gone and I can't feel the hollow any longer"

it took Freya three days to transfer all the hollow

Freya gulps

"What did you do" Klaus booms

I walk in the room and sit down watching them argue about what's happening

"Shut up" I finally say causing them all to look at me "Obviously, the hollow can't stay in the princess"

Kol's jaw set "You did not"

I twirl the white oak in my hand "I seem to have forgotten that I wanted to kill myself. In the chamber, looking at those drawling's, I remembered"

a squeak of a cry comes from Rebekah "he put the Hollow in himself and plans to kill himself"

"NO" Hope shouts "You can't"

I look at her and gulp "Hope" I slip my Mikaelson witch ring off my hand "This belongs to you" then I slip it on her finger when it resizes itself to fit on her "This means one of your kids has to have my name as their middle name"

"They have to" Hope smiles sadly "Who said I'm having kids"

a chuckle escapes my throat "If you do....Princess, I love you"

"I love you too" she whispers

Freya and I already said our goodbye's

I guess Elijah's next "Do you even remember me?"

"yes" Elijah frowns "You don't have to do this"

"I do" comes out of my mouth "I'm a shitty brother, a shitty husband, and a shitty dad. Hell, the only thing I was good at was being a Viking. Consider this my Elijah Mikaelson act"

he rolls his eyes at me "I suppose you did learn something from me then"

"I'm sorry about your girlfriends" I whisper in his ear "Fishy eyes and brother hopper were good people"

Elijah rolls his eyes again but hugs me "I forgive you"

Elijah takes Hope inside leaving Rebekah, Klaus, and Kol out here

Klaus's turn

"Klaus, Nik" utterance is said "I hope you know I do in fact love you"

tears start coming out of his eyes "Skule, please, I can make it up to you. It's my fault, Sofia and Ace"

"was not your fault" I cut him off "They were mine. I spend seven hundred years running from Sofia when I should have grown up and had a conversation with her. I should have protected her from that pathetic human. Ace was his own man by the time I got to him; he didn't need me. He chose to die for this family"

he launches at me in a hug "I'm going to miss you"

after he lets go Rebekah launches herself at me "Your such a dumb barbarian"

"You sound like Sofia now" I say "I have to go die and pay my dues....could you do me a favor?"

disconnecting herself from me she looks up at my face "What"

I give her a letter "at my house in Jamaica Olivia is. Give this letter to her; I've given her all my properties"

Rebekah smiles at me "it wasn't just a fling was it"

"Olivia is a nice girl" I say "I like her a lot but I am and always will be in love with Sofia"

she hugs me again

Kol's just staring at me "You're leaving me"

I don't say anything but look at him

"I can't do this without you"

that elects a chuckle "Yes, you can. You and Davina deserve a happy life. One where you two can come around and visit your family. My family is up there, and besides I figured it's time I spend the next thousand years with Henrik"

Kol lets out a laugh cry "Henrik; you tell Henrik that I miss him"

"Always" I say

"And forever" he finishes

then we hug

that's when I walk out of the compound and into my apartment

sitting in my bed I let the tears fall

"I'm coming Sofia" I mutter sticking the white oak stake in my heart

I start forgetting stuff

soon I'll fade into nothi-

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

that's it folks

While writing this I relised I've never actually finished the Originals just because I don't want to see Klaus die

that in turn made it really hard for me to write

bye