🍋 Be My Prey (Wolf!Lucifer)

Songs :
• im a dog - chxerry.x, D.brown
• Beast - Mia Martina, Waka Flocka Flame
• Daddy - SAKIMA, ylxr
• Death By Sex - Kim Petras

Y/n's POV :
Most of the brother were kinda pissed because they need to go to RAD with those "ridiculous" animal forms. But to be honest, I found them cute, especially them ears. We're all prepared to leave HoL. Apparently someone's missing. Yes, the Avatar of Pride himself, Lucifer. He did attend breakfast, but locked himself after inside his room followed by a reason that Diavolo gave him a pile of work. Something feels off, so I discuss this with the most trustable demon, Mammon. Even though he's a scumbag (lol sorry babe) but he loves Lucifer as his favourite brother, and knows him really well.
"Psst, do you think Lucifer's been acting kinda sus today?"
"Sus? Ya mean like weird or strange?"
"Hmm, yeah... I noticed his behaviour this morning."
"He does seems a lil bit blushy, I think-"
"Ayee I was gonna say the same thing. Aaand... he's fidgeting and will avert his eyes every time we made eye contact too."
"H- he really did that? Tch..."
"Hmpsh don't say you're jealous just because of that lol"
"N- no, ofc not! But like, why bother? Maybe he had a hang over. Besides, he needs a break, dammit. Lord Diavolo always gave him bunch of this and that, he almost never has any time to chill."
"Yea, good point. Let's just let him be."

"Oiiiii, stop getting all lovey dovey over there! Break's over, you two~" Asmo called us out from the cafetaria entrance. Mammon scowled at him looking a little bit annoyed. I sat beside Levi. The students can switch seats everyday. Levi didn't listen to any of the explanations, he was drawing anime girls instead. In the middle of the lecture, he showed his drawing to me. I praised him like he's my little brother aw. But that's the only thing that broke my daydream. Tbh I didn't listen to any shit. Well maybe just the few basics so that in case the teacher asks question I could answer easily. But most of the time, I was thinking about... well... you know... the Hot Daddy Lucifer lmaooo. I'm really attached to him, huh? Even tho he's a fricking sadist. I EVEN GOT PUNISHED JUST BY FORGETTING TO THROW AN EMPTY KETCHUP BOTTLE. Brrr I don't wanna imagine that day-

RING RING RING RINGGGGG school's over. We're all rushing out of the class. I pulled Levi by his hoodie 'cause he was to busy looking at his phone. Mammon asked me if I wanna go buy some ice cream with him. That's it, we're going home together, all three of us. The others already went home by themselves. At the Darkën Hogz ice cream store, Mammon chose the bitter coffee caramelatto flavored ice cream while Levi prefer the sparkling blueberry chocolate one. "Y/n, what type do you want?" I hugged Mammon from the back, clinging on his shoulder. "Oi!" Mammon's looking a bit startled. "That one please! What is it? Hellfire Darkën Mint?" "Yes, ma'am. 1 scoop?" the waiter replied. "Mmh, yeah. Oh and, I'm not married-" I said to him because I thought, damn do I look like-?! "O-oh... sorry, miss." the waiter replied with nervousness written on his face. "Nah it's fine. How much is it?" I took out my wallet, walking to the cashier. But my eyes saw one bucket of ice cream that reminded me of a certain someone. "Could I have one scoop of that bloody red wine ice cream? Oh, and put it in a special takeout container. I don't want it to melt." "Sure, as you ordered." Just as I about to pay, Mammon was already there. "Hey, uh... It's not like everyday I pay for someone else's order. S- so ya better be grateful for this!" I smiled happily at him and kissed his cheeks. Surprisingly, Levi thanked him too. They both were visibly happy.

As we arrived back home, I put the ice cream that was labelled with my name on it inside the fridge. I rushed to my room, cleaned myself up, and nyoomed to the kitchen before Beel eat my ice cream "accidentally". But before I went to the kitchen, I noticed that my wardrobe isn't fully closed. The drawer where I put my sleeping clothes and underwear was a bit opened. I didn't really think too much about it coz I thought it was just me forgetting to properly close it this morning. I opened the fridge and relieved that the ice cream was still there. I brought it to Luci's room. Why? Because I'm concerned. I know how it feels to have a pile of work to do, and damn I really thought that I was gonna die back then. Ok back to topic, I was walking towards his door when suddenly I heard him howl like a wolf. Wow I never knew he could do that. Maybe he's stressed, but apparently that's not the case. What I heard was more like a howl filled with desire, as he called for his destined mate. More than that, as if he was bawling for pleasure. I was slightly hesitating, but then I knocked softly on the dark wooden door. Listening carefully for any signs of declination.