💔 To Be Thrown Away

Songs :
• Heather - Conan Gray (reference song)
• Falling - Harry Styles
• Forever - Lewis Capaldi
• Two - Sleeping At Last
• Lonely - Noah Cyrus

Warning : Mentions of suicide, loneliness, envy, mental abuse. Slight insecure y/n.

As you walk through those empty hallways, all you can hear is the sounds of your own footsteps, as dark ambiences fill the room, hiding amongst the shadow. When the stream of tears come down your face, to remember that nobody loves you anymore, let alone your numb and cold body. You can't help but looking down, low mourn can be heard along the aisle. A few painful moments later, you grab the side of the bridge, immersed in the gust of wind and gurgling water as if calling you to greet him below. All you can recall was the day everyone turned their backs on you.

Flashback
You were living a happy and remarkable life from the first time you arrived at Devildom. Everyone was amazed by your charm, and the demon brothers were no exceptions. After all the things that happened, bliss and grief, they grew fond of you. Taking you as their own part of the family. You feel love and joy that you have never felt before. But those things suddenly changed the day she appeared in front of your class. "Hello, good morning. I'm Heather, and I'm a new exchange student, an angel. Nice to meet you, I hope we could be acquaintances, thank you." Her smile is beautiful, she is fine from the bottom to the top. Blonde hair, white skin, blue and golden eyes. As she spoke, you could see her glow from where you sat. You are just an ordinary student, sitting at the back of the class, unable to stand out and depend so much on Lucifer and his brothers. You were in pure amazement.

The teacher told her to sit beside Mammon, two seats from your chair. She greeted everyone with a warm smile and humble voice. you could see her getting along with Mammon really well. They laugh and joke about stuff you could not hear. And you don't really want to know. You want to greet her too, but it will just make you fall further in comparison. Everything got worse as time flew. Heather's a really popular and kind girl. She helps the student council a lot, and Lucifer probably owes her some favours too, and so are Mammon, Levi, Satan, Asmo, Beel, and Belphie. She has become good buddies with Mammon, and now he rarely spends time with you. "Mammon, can you teach me about this?" you asked him inside the empty classroom. "S- sorry y/n... I have promised Heather to register her to the Majolish Modeling Agency and the dateline's today. I- I'll help you later tonight, 'kay? See ya!" he walked away, approaching the door as Heather stood there waiting for him. She greeted you with a smile. You have never, ever, felt so stabbed. Seeing your closest person in Devildom doesn't prioritize you anymore. It's not that you demanded him to serve you, but that night, he never came. He never visited your room to ask if you were doing well. Nobody did.

So you slowly proceed to go to Lucifer's room, your goal is simple, you just want to ask him about a math assignment. You put your soft hand to come and knock on his dark wooden door. You hesitated for a little, but you managed to do it. "I'm currently busy, please come again later!" he never said that to you. Lucifer always spared his time for you no matter how many paperworks piled up waiting for him. He didn't even bother to ask who's knocking in front of his study room. You left with tears forming up in the corner of your dark eyes. Your hands were numb and you didn't have any strength to grip your book. You fell to the ground on your knees, trying to hold back your tears, at least until you got back to your room. You thought all of the happiness would last forever, it was thus but a lie. "I love you, now and then?" you asked yourself. Only you knew how painful those untruthful words are.

Beel accidentally walked past you. He saw you kneeling on the floor. "Y/n, what are you doing here? Are you okay?" you were happy there's still someone who cared about your wellbeing. But that feeling only lasted for a while. You acted strong in front of Beel, "I'm okay, Beel. Thank you." you took his hand and got up from the floor. You thought he was going to ask about what happened and what's making you sad, but he didn't. Usually he always comforts you no matter how depressed and lost hope you are. "Okay then, don't forget dinner. It's almost time." he spoke in a monotone voice, leaving you in the hallway. "But hey, at least he still cares, even just a tiny bit", you tried to soothe yourself. When you got to your room and took a shower, you were 2 minutes late for dinner. You ran downstairs, just to see your food has been finished by Beel. "You took a while, y/n. I couldn't stop him." Lucifer said as he drank his wine. The others aren't even trying. "You guys just don't care, aren't you?" you stared at the empty plate for a while, and went back to your room. All you can feel was the sensation of betrayal. Lying awake at your bed, staring at the dark ceiling. Your stomach growled but you didn't give any attention to it. "Okay, starve myself 'till I die." suicidal thoughts came to your mind. That's when the Devil called your name.

You opened the large old window inside your room, there was nobody outside. You stepped your right foot on the window's frame. You were stopped by a yelling outside your room. "SHE STOLE MY VALUABLE CURSE BOOK!!! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I FAVORITIZE THAT BOOK??!" It was Satan. "Satan! Calm down. It was Mammon, not y/n." Lucifer's trying to calm his younger brother's wrath. "THEN EXPLAIN WHY THIS WAS IN HER DESK!" Satan stated. "Mammon put it there, in case you're going to be mad like this. Now try to contain yourself!" Lucifer was trying to prevent Satan from harming you. "Tch, human beings are just as stupid. Mammon I am going to wreck your limbs." Satan's footsteps could be heard from your room. You were sitting in the corner, shrouded in fear of the Avatar of Wrath. You were questioning the things you did wrong, there was none. It all happened right after that girl arrived at RAD. It feels like you have been thrown away. Replaced by a better figure. Now, you're all nothing but a burden and property for them.

To be continued...