☁️ Dress Up! (Asmodeus)

Songs :
• Kiss and Make Up - Dua Lipa, BLACKPINK
• Wrap Me In Plastic - CHROMANCE
• 1999 - Charli XCX, Troye Sivan
• Levitating - Dua Lipa ft. DaBaby

Gender neutral, slight lime at the ending.

Y/n’s POV :
I went to RAD and took the classes as usual. "Hmm… two more days until the gathering party." I thought to myself while listening to the teacher’s muffled explanations. So basically there is this event that takes place every year in order to celebrate the anniversary of The Royal Academy of Diavolo. And this year, they will host a fancy festivity at a well known 5 star hotel in Devildom. All the students have the rights to choose whether they will attend it or not. I wanted to go there but the problem is, I don’t know that much about fashion ethics. Like, "What appropriate clothes should I wear?" "Do I have the capability to practice decent manners?" I started to doubt my options. But then I remember, I have Asmo! He is always willing to help me no matter what. He’s quite reliable and friendly to me. After the bell rings, I quickly approached Asmo. “Hey, um… can I ask you a favor?” I questioned him politely. “Yes sure, hun. Anything for you hehe… What’s the matter?” he greeted me with a warm but flirty smile, typical him. I told him about my thoughts earlier. And I think he agreed to assist me. “First, we need to choose your style.” He grabbed my wrist and we left together, lugging our bags. We came across Mammon in the hallway and he seemed a bit jealous because his brother touched ‘his human’. But after I told him we’re just going to go to Majolish, Mammon calmed down a bit, but he was still worried if his brother would do something to me. I’m not concerned, since I trust Asmo. We continued to walk to the clothing store.

“We might wanna go to the elegant garments section. Here, I think f/c will look good on you!” Asmo brought the clothes towards me. “You think so?” I asked him. “Mmm, yeah. C’mon, let’s find something else.” We went around the store for 4 hours straight. After buying all the materials we needed, we went back to the House of Lamentation. I dropped the shopping bags on the floor. I plopped in Asmo’s bed without hesitation. I’m tired. He laid down beside me while propping his head with his arm. The bed was comfy and smelled good so then I dozed off a little. “Aw, look at that face… So cute~” he said softly while caressing my face. After a few minutes resting, we decided to read a magazine and maybe some mangas. (a/n : probably yaoi- no?) We all continued to live the day until the celebration arrived.

(Time skip)
It’s the big day. Not often do we celebrate something so extravagant. I want to look my best, and I believe Asmo has everything to help me with. Right now, I am inside Asmo’s room, preparing to go to the party. Lucifer knocks on the door, checking on us. “Make sure you’re ready by 4 PM. We don’t want to be late. Inform me if you need something.” his deep voice can be heard from inside. I reply with a loud “Yes, siree!” to make sure he heard that. “Now now… y/n, wear this and put this on.” he hands me the clothing and some extra accessories. I look amazing, I’m surprised. Asmo really picked the right outfit for my style, and it matches my taste. He’s done with his own wardrobe, it took a while. White tuxedo with a slight pink and black trim on it’s collar sides. Of course he looks glamorous, he’s Asmo. He adds some finishing touch to my face and hair. Voila! Everything looks fascinating. We quickly walk outside because there’s only 5 minutes left. After carefully running downstairs, all of the brothers were impressed. They are all looking at me in awe. I feel flustered but proud at the same time. “C- come on. There’s no time to waste!” an invitation from Mammon to get us inside the car. I swear the car smells like axe perfume. Their scent mixes together but it’s not that bad. After we arrived at the Apollyon Devil Hotel, the party hadn't started yet. Damn, being accompanied to a fancy party with seven different men is indeed awesome.

I met Diavolo and Barbatos, as the main host of this party. There are so many cuisines provided here. Starting from light snacks, appetizers, heavy meals, desserts, and don’t forget the drinks. There are few alcoholic drinks but not so many. There’s also ice cream, juice, squash and others too. The interior design and decorations really exude a classy and elegant impression. This is not the first time I actually came to a place like this, but I couldn’t help but admire it. All of the guests are enjoying the series of events. The doorprize section is really fun. We are fighting over prizes and it becomes crowded. And then we got to the dance part. People are pairing up. I'm still paying attention to the surroundings, drinking champagne.

Many demons and succubis are asking me for a dance, but I denied them all. Because I only want to dance with someone special to me. “Heeey, y/n! Come here. Don’t you want to dance with me? I know you’d love to. Hehe… May I?” I know this voice really well. “Sure.” I take Asmo’s hand and we dance together in that exquisite ballroom. Levi seems a bit jealous because he hasn’t collected enough audacity to ask me for a dance. Mammon, he’s envious but won’t admit it. Such a tsundere. Beel is digging for the food, the hotel staff might need to work a little bit extra. While the others are just minding their own business. (Psst, you know… Belphie and Satan might embarrass Lucifer in front of Diavolo…) Today is a really memorable day. I am so happy. Everything went well, and I got to spend time with my favourite person. Drinking a few shots, I’m feeling a little tipsy. When night time comes, everybody’s preparing to leave and go back to their places. Back in the House of Lamentation, we went back to our own rooms, except for me and Asmo. He’s called the Avatar of Lust for some reason. He won’t let this chance slip away, so he’s trying to seduce me. I’m not completely sober so this is a really good opportunity for him. But of course, he won’t do anything without my consent. We had the best night of our lives and the next morning, I am so so so embarrassed realizing that my room isn’t soundproof. But Asmo, he has no shame :)) We have breakfast like usual, but little do I know, the brothers knew what me and Asmo were doing last night. “C’mon it’s not a big deal. Well, see you all at school!” I stand up from my chair and wave them goodbye. Boi after what happened yesterday, all of the students are exhausted. Luckily, our teacher still has mercy so the subject isn’t that serious. She tells us to just watch some videos and do a recap of last week's material. Me and Asmo are sitting besides each other. Gossiping and talking about many things, sharing our thoughts, I’m grateful having a partner like him.