Chapter 4

He creeps his way towards me, his mouth turning into a sneer.

"Don't worry dolly. It won't hurt that much. I just love you so much"

I start to shake and cower further into the corner, he creeps closer as- 

"JULIET, WAKE UP!"

I shoot up in bet and my eyes shoot open. My heart feels like it's trying to break my rib cage and I'm panting as though I just ran a freaking marathon. Just a dream. It's just a dream. He's not here.

"Juliet!" 

"I'm up. I'm up." 

I roll over and crawl out of bed. Yes, crawl. I don't do mornings. I pull myself to my feet and jump when I see myself in the mirror. Yeah, that's not pretty.  I grab my phone to check the time and see that it's 11:00 am. 

I drag myself towards the bathroom to take a much needed shower. After washing, and completing a full dance therapy session, I make my way back to my room. At least I try to. 

As I open the door, I almost run into a chest. I look up to see a very creepy looking man. His eyes are a dark brown, almost black. His hair is greasy and pulled into a low ponytail. He has a nose the size of jupiter and a grin that makes me feel very on edge. 

His eyes flick up and down my body, making me very aware that I'm still in my towel that only reaches my mid thigh. 

"Hey. My eyes are up here" I snap. 

"Sorry sweetheart. Just so tempting. India told me her niece was staying with her, but them old pictures sure didn't do you justice." he leers, "I mean, those legs are just so sexy.  I can imagine some positions where they'll look particularly nice though" he winks. 

I switch my glare to a flirty smile as I inch closer. 

"Oh really?" I reply as I slowly walk towards him. I stroke the side of his face and get close enough that I can tell he hasn't showered in a few days. I see his eyes fill with excitement, until I lean up and whisper in his ear, 

"because this is closest my legs are ever going to get to you." 

I suddenly lift my right leg up, kneeing him straight in the balls. He immediately keels over with a grunt leaving his lips, 

"you bitch" he squeezes out.

I just smile as I make my way around him and into my room, making sure I lock the door behind me. I ring a brush through my hair and throw on a simple outfit but remember to put on a bikini underneath rather than underwear. An unspoken rule of the outer banks. 

I make my way to the kitchen, keeping my eyes out for Mr creepy creeperton

I make my way to the kitchen, keeping my eyes out for Mr creepy creeperton. As I walk into the kitchen it seems as though I wasn't the only one who was having a party last night. There were beer bottles everywhere and the stench of weed lingered.  My Aunt was lying on the couch just staring at the ceiling.