Chapter-14

RIDDHIMA'S POV:-

I ran to the bathroom, shut the door and collapsed on the floor crying. He touched me without my consent. This mere thought made me cringe. How could he do this? What else do you expect from him? He is marrying you forcefully just to fulfill his desires. My conscience mocked me.

All these thoughts made me cry even more. Resting my head along the door, I allowed my tears to fall freely. I was angry at him for kissing me without my permission but even more angry on myself for not doing anything. I could not stop him.

I was feeling disgusted. He kissed me forcefully and I could not do anything. This one scene kept on repeating in my mind. I closed my eyes thinking that this might help but no, all I could see was him leaning in and smashing his lips on mine.

I opened my eyes in a jerk not able to imagine his beastly face anymore. Getting up, I started throwing all the things of the bathroom here and there. With one push of mine, all the things were on the floor and the bathroom became messy just like my life.

Turning on the faucet, I stood under the shower thinking that I might get rid of his filthy touch. Gathering my courage, I touched my lips with shivering hands and hissed in pain. There was a slight cut on my lower lip given by that beast.

He stole my first kiss that too in a very monstrous way. I always wanted it to be out of love and affection. I wanted my partner to pour out all his love and care for me through this but that's when life gets unexpected. I had my first kiss but not out of love and affection but because I hurt somebody's ego. My partner did not pour out his care through it but instead all I felt was his anger, dominance and obsession for me.

How much I wish that this is just one of my nightmares and any time I wake up I will be out of this mess once and for all. But alas, this is nothing but bitter reality from which I can never run away.

I turned of the faucet and came out of the bathroom all drenched in water. He was not present in the room and I was grateful for that. Quickly taking out the clothes from the cupboard, I changed into something comfortable.

As I turned around, my eyes landed on the same spot and my eyes became moist again. That was the same spot where he made me feel as his possession, where he gave me a glimpse of his obsession and dominating nature and not to forget his anger.

Oh god how am I going to stay in this room with this memory haunting me. I dried my hair and laid on the bed. I did not realise how exhausted I was until sleep took over me.

VANSH'S POV:-

Grabbing my car keys, I headed out of my house, fuming in anger. Dismissing my driver, I drove to my office and straight away went to my cabin, after ordering my secretary not to allow anybody to enter it.

Once in my cabin, I sat on my chair and drank water. Ok, I was angry at her for creating a scene in front of her so called di but what angered me more was that she pushed me, ME, while I was kissing her. Like, I have been told by many that I am good kisser but how can she not react and get affected by me and just run away? I threw that glass of water away and it crashed into hundreds of pieces.

This anger is getting out of control now. I need to control it. Opening a drawer, I took out my sponge ball and started pressing it in order to get rid of this anger. Closing my eyes, I started taking deep breaths while continuing pressing the ball.

After a good one hour of taking deep breaths and pressing the sponge ball, I got relaxed. My breathing and blood pressure became normal but somehow I could not calm my racing heart. I opened my eyes and put the ball back into the drawer.