Chapter-20

_RiAnshCommunity_

RIDDHIMA' POV:-

''Riddhima!'' I heard my name being called and swiftly turned around to see Raghav standing on the door of the kitchen.

''God! Raghav! Why are you standing like that? And why are you calling me so informally? What if some one watches us talking like this or what if someone overhears us?'' I yelled at him as I moved my head in all directions to see if someone was watching us or not and he came to stand near me.

''Relax! Calm down. Now come on take deep breaths. Breathe in breathe out.'' I did as I was advised by him and my heartbeat came back to normal.

''You, ok now?'' He asked and I nodded.

''Vansh is not at home. He has gone for a meeting along with his sidekick. His dadi is taking rest in her room and both his sisters have gone for shopping. So you need not worry. I have checked everything before coming.'' He reassured me.

''Yeah, actually, the girls asked me to if I wanted to tag along but I made some excuse. But where is Sejal?'' I asked about Sejal's whereabouts. She seems different now-a-days. She seems to be lost in her own world, always in deep thinking and she has even stopped bothering about my plan of escape. I don't know what is wrong with that girl?

''She has accompanied Ishani and Siya.''

''This is strange. She is not very fond of shopping. Never mind, I will talk to her later. You tell me, have you thought of anything till now?''

''Yes madam, I have thought of some plans for the special decorations of this whole mansion, after all it is The Vansh Raisinghania's wedding.''

Confusion etched across my face, I stared at him. He just nodded and asked me to play along.

''Oh o..ok. That's great. You know the decorations should be the best. And the best means the best. After all, India's biggest business tycoon, Vansh Raisinghania is getting married. We would be having so many influential guests over. So everything must be the best.'' I played along.

''Don't worry madam. I-'' He stopped speaking in middle as we saw Mrs D'souza entering the kitchen. She passed us a smile which we reciprocated.

''You may continue, Mr Ahaluwalia.'' I indicated him to continue speaking so that we can avoid Mrs D'souza's suspicions.

''Sure madam. I was telling you that you don't have to worry about anything. Me and my team will take care of every little thing. We won't give you any chance to complain.''

''That's good. Now, I have to discuss something related to the decorations of the pool area. I think it would be better if we would move to that place only.'' Turning to Mrs D'souza, I instructed her to finish chopping the fruits which I was doing initially, to which she just nodded and we moved to the pool area.

''That was a close call.'' Raghav aka Nishant said releasing a long breath.

''Yeah. Thank god that you saw her on time otherwise, I don't even want to think what would have happened.''

''But we got saved. All thanks to me.'' He grinned looking at me.

''Aha, is that so?'' I raised my eyebrows and he just shrugged his shoulders.

''Never mind. Now, we must always speak in code words, so that even if someone overhears us, he or she won't be able to decipher it.'' He spoke and I nodded my head.

''Alright! Tell me what do you feel about the decorations? Have you thought how to make them special?'' I asked and he just passed me a 'not bad' look.