Chapter 2⋘

At the moment she turns around Wanda walked into something... or rather someone with Boobs.

ʻ ʼ ʽ ʾ ʿ ʻ ʼ ʽ ʾ ʿ ʻ ʼ ʽ ʾ ʿ ʻ ʼ ʽ ʾ ʿ ʻ ʼ ʽ ʾ ʿ ʻ ʼ ʽ ʾ ʿ

Confused the light brown-haired girl looked up. " What da he-" she stopped herself when she stared at the Blonde girl with Golden eyes.

"I overheard you want pop tards

"I overheard you want pop tards. I've got some. Here." The Blonde grinned while she spoke. The Sokovian girl just stared at her when she heard a familiar voice. "Wanda, darling is everything alright? You fell pretty hard." Asked Natasha while she helped the girl up.

Wanda shook her head and turned her gaze from the girl to her mother. "Sure mom... what was that with the 'act' like a teacher and not my mother thing?" hissed Wanda. Natasha rolled her eyes while she nudged Wanda lightly. "I can do and act like whoever I want, so shut up and go to your next class."

The redhead smirked and glared at Rosalie while she walked away to her next lesson. "Sorry..." Muttered a flustered Wanda. "It's okay, I know how exhausting mothers are... so... I'm Rosalie by the way... Rosalie Hale." Rosalie grinned and held out her hand.

"I'm Wanda... Uhm... Wanda Romanon." The scarlet witch took her hand in her own. The second their skin touched Wanda got a goosebump, her hand was cold... really cold but not too cold... it's sooting. Wanda picked up on the blonde's energy, it felt different.

Rosalie felt the same, she knew it as soon as she saw the girl, that they're mates. Finally, she found her mate.

The blonde furrowed her eyebrows when she heard Wanda's Voice again. "It...uh... was nice meeting you Rosalie... but you...you heard my mom... Uhm... Ms.Romanon... I should go to my next lesson...so ... see you!"

The Vampire could only watch the smaller girl walking away. She sulked slightly when a large arm slang itself around her shoulders.

"Don't be sad Blondie. You're gonna see her again... and you know what... her absolutely hot mother is my mate." the bulky Vampire grinned.

Rosalie looked at her brother, her gaze fell on Alice, her sister. "it's true, I saw it. You should ask her in History to do the projects at our home. She and her mother are going to come with us."

Nodding the blonde Vampire looked at her Siblings and Bella. "Okay, I'm gonna do that... You're welcome, Emmett."

ʻ ʼ ʽ ʾ ʿ ʻ ʼ ʽ ʾ ʿ ʻ ʼ ʽ ʾ ʿ ʻ ʼ ʽ ʾ ʿ ʻ ʼ ʽ ʾ ʿ ʻ ʼ ʽ ʾ ʿ ʻ ʼ ʽ ʾ ʿ

Like Alice predicted the Class got in History a project. Rosalie arranged it so that she was with Wanda, Jasper, and Emmett in a Group.

"Little red, it's your lucky day. Got half of the Cullens in a Group Project." Grinned Emmett at the smaller girl. Wanda looked unimpressed at him, she was kinda excited, and kinda nervous to be in this group, both are Rosalie's fault.

Wanda's heart rate speed up while she looked a moment at Rosalie. "yes... Uhm... okay how should we do the Project?"

Rosalie grinned. "You could come to us... after school I mean... and we could do it there." Surprised about that suggestion Wanda nodded. "Okay."

ʻ ʼ ʽ ʾ ʿ ʻ ʼ ʽ ʾ ʿ ʻ ʼ ʽ ʾ ʿ ʻ ʼ ʽ ʾ ʿ ʻ ʼ ʽ ʾ ʿ ʻ ʼ ʽ ʾ ʿ

The Cullen siblings grinned while they waited for Wanda and her mother to arrive. They're standing around the living room. Wanda already 'warned' then that her mother is pretty protective and would go with her to them.

"So we're going to meet your mates? That's great!" Exclaimed Esme.
Rosalie nodded but furrowed her eyebrows. "Something is different about Wanda..."

"Different? Rosalie, she is an ordinary Human. That different is your mate bond." Muttered Edward.
"No- guys! She is different... believe me when-" the blonde was cut off when she heard a car pull up in their driveway.

"Momma! Now stop okay. They're Nice! And believe me when I say they're absolutely stunning... like have you seen them? Especially Rosalie." The Cullens heard Wanda when she stepped out of the car.

Smirking Emmett nudged Rosalie in the side.

"Yeah yeah, I know that you're gay! So please stop, you talked the whole ride about her. And now... I need to decide if I like them or not! And if you're safe with them... if... if we're saving with Them...!" Grumbled the redhead.

The Cullens furrowed Their eyebrows. "See, I told you guys they've got a secret!" Muttered Rosalie. "You only said that Wanda is different, nothing more." Grumbled Edward.

"Y'all shut up, they're coming!" Exclaimed Jasper.