Chapter 9⋘

"Wan, No is no!" exclaimed the redhead.

The teenager shooked her head, disappointed. "I-"

"No, not I. You're a terrible liar, sweetheart. Gosh, you can manipulate people's minds but aren't able to tell a decent lie! I am your mother, you could have at least a bit of ability for that."

"Oh, my gosh mom! What should I have done? You told me to focus on one person's thoughts and I did! what lie should I tell her? 'What? You're thinking I can hear your thoughts? Oh no, I was just looking at you because of that freacking big pimple on your forehead. But hey the rest of your skin is inhumanly pretty?'No thanks." The teenager rolled her eyes at this.

"You know, I hate your sarcasm... Tony got enough of that for the whole world so stop it." Natasha now looked at the other persons in the room.

They all were currently sat in the Cullens living room. While staring without a word at each other Natasha and Wanda began to discuss.

"I really don't want to interrupt your discussion... but you guys know that we can hear you?" asked now Carlisle Cullen. The head of the Cullens.

Natasha's eyes shot to Carlisle. The Russian spy took her daughter's hand and pulled her closer. "No, wasn't aware. Now, what do you guys want from us?."

After a few seconds, Esme spoke up. "Rosalie told us that she told you guys about our secret. She also mentioned she knows Wanda's secret. We aren't evil. We just want to help you guys, and we will. Alice?"

Their gaze goes to the pixie-like Vampire. The girl smiled and nodded. "I can see the future. I saw your guys arriving, Rosalie's confrontation with you. by the way nice grip Natasha, and I saw that we helped you with your powers."

Wanda's brows furrowed while she looked at her. Natasha spoke up again. "You saw the future?"

"Some of us got abilities. Alice can see the future. Jasper can manipulate and feel emotions. Bella is like a Shield and I can read minds." Edward spoke up.

"You can also read minds? Oh finally someone as strange as me," mumbled Wanda while scrunching her nose.

Rosalie smirked at her mate. God, That was adorable.

"What he wants to say is that we want to help you. We know that Wanda got more abilities than mind reading. Witches usually got more. So we want to help her to control them." Spoke Carlisle.

The teenager furrowed her brows. "I can control them! I learned it!"

Natasha's eyebrow rose up. "Wan, since we're here it's difficult for you. I don't trust them... but could need the extra help. Also, you told me you find Rosalie cute."

If it was possible, the said Vampire would begin to Blush. Wanda looked shocked at her mother. "Mom!"