Chapter 8⋘

Before Natasha or even Wanda got a chance to speak up Rosalie spoke again. "And I know that Wanda is a witch. A strong one what I saw from her magic! So please, let me explain without a knife to my neck!"

The redhead looked with a skeptical look on her the blonde up and down. She loosened her grip but moved towards Wanda.

She pushed her daughter to the end of the couch and sat down. Ready to strike at the Vampire.

"You got 2 minutes."

The Blonde Vampire took an unnecessary breath before she spoke up.

"My family and I are Vampires. Totally shocking I know. But I also know that you already thought something is wrong with us. Just think about it.... our eyes are all the same but we're all adopted? We're all pale and cold and when you see one sunshine we're not in school."

Rosalie paused a moment and looked at the Mother-Daughter duo.
Both seemed to be thinking about it.

"What I want to say... we all got secrets. I happened to find out your Wanda.... and now I happened to tell you ours."

The Blonde knew now that they know what she is. What she and her family are that they got something in hand.

But it goes both ways around.

"I...I would never let anything happen to you, Wanda... You're important to me... in Vampiric language: my mate."

Before one of them could speak up Rosalie spoke again.

"And no we don't drink human blood... we are the vegetarian Clan... we just drink the blood from Animals."

With and shaking head gazed the blonde Natasha in the eyes.
"So please. Just let me help, my family can help you guys. We protect you, and you're an important duo to us. We are really experienced with... magic? And we can help."

Natasha looked with a deathly thinker stare at the Blonde.

Her daughter's safety was the most important thing to her.
And when they're not from Hydra they could try to trust them.
The protection for Wanda would be great.
The safety for Hydra and from her own magic when it goes uncontrollable.

"Okay, and I thought Stark was crazy." grumbled the redhead. She looked at her daughter, questioning. "What do you want to do?"

"even though that stark is crazy... even he couldn't help me control my powers..." mumbled the young witch. "maybe.... they can help?" Natasha looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "You sure?... we can't trust them..."

"We don't need to trust them..." yet.

The witch spoke again before Natasha got the chance. "We can every time go somewhere else..."

Rosalie looked between them. They're both quiet for a few minutes.

"Okay, we will come to your house after school."